Why do high career and rich women like me?

SecularIslamist

SecularIslamist

Islamist jihadi and intersectional feminist
But NEVER a fucking good looking one? I thought educated and high flying career foids were meant to be more hypergamous, not less. Why are they liking my profile? I've got doctors, start up founders and directors in my like list. But they are all femcel / LTB. I could probably retire if I liked them back and married.

But I would rather go through financial hardship and get a like from an MTB working in McDonalds and has to rely on me for money, preventing me from early retirement.

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer, scrunchables and Zonar

• JFL
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel, Deleted member 58230, Lynxress and 1 other person
But NEVER a fucking good looking one? I thought educated and high flying career foids were meant to be more hypergamous, not less. Why are they liking my profile? I've got doctors, start up founders and directors in my like list. But they are all femcel / LTB. I could probably retire if I liked them back and married.

But I would rather go through financial hardship and get a like from an MTB working in McDonalds and has to rely on me for money, preventing me from early retirement.
lmao the daughter of one of the wolrds best hotels (san pietro positano btw) liked me . Rich girls are always ltns , can prove it in pm. You niggers

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
Reactions: SecularIslamist
Probably cause you are succesfull

Probably cause you are succesfull
No point being successful if no bitches. Working in McDonalds and coming home to fuck Miranda Kerr mogs being CEO and fucking femcels.

You know why buddy, I know why, but I won't say it.

Begins with R ends in E.

• Hmm...
U just don’t have the LOOKSHHH

• +1

Then why are you in a incel forum

• +1
Can someone fucking explain plz. Aren't high career women supposed to be more hypergamous? Even if they know they're average, wouldn't they think being a doctor, director of companies or six figures earner halos them to infinity? Why would they like me?

I really don't give a fuck. I don't care if she works as a trash collector. As long as she's MTB Im gonna like her back. If anything I'm put off by these high career women - not because they earn money and better than me. But because they are almost always liberal feminists.

Can someone fucking explain plz. Aren't high career women supposed to be more hypergamous? Even if they know they're average, wouldn't they think being a doctor, director of companies or six figures earner halos them to infinity? Why would they like me?

I really don't give a fuck. I don't care if she works as a trash collector. As long as she's MTB Im gonna like her back. If anything I'm put off by these high career women - not because they earn money and better than me. But because they are almost always liberal feminists.
Maybe mtb+ don't use muzz?

Cause no One gives a shit about a woman's status not you not other men they're low smv overall

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro
Maybe mtb+ don't use muzz?
By this sites standard a good 95% plus especially +/- 3 years my age are LTB/femcel. Not joking.

But a large portion of them are extremely educated. Kinda explains why they have sky high standards tbh...

By this sites standard a good 95% plus especially +/- 3 years my age are LTB/femcel. Not joking.

But a large portion of them are extremely educated. Kinda explains why they have sky high standards tbh...
Seems about right. Pretty women are rare

• +1
Bump (again). I want a convincing answer for this.