Would you compromise on looks if you had a rich partner for LTR? Am I dumb for rejecting rich femcels?

SecularIslamist

SecularIslamist

Islamist jihadi and intersectional feminist
I have doctors, directors and even software devs who I can match with. They financially mog me to oblivion.

The only problem is they are all without exception femcel/LTB (at best). I'm literally waiting for an MTB+ who stacks shelves, cleans toilets or is a poor girl from a foreign country. But none of them ever like me.

I'm sure my life would be stress-free, better off and future kids would be happier and looked after, with the former group of women. But I cannot remove the looks requirement. I don't want to fuck a girl I don't find attractive even if we could own a big house and have no financial difficulties, for the rest of our lives, maybe even retire early. But I'm willing to go broke just so I can coom to a fuckable face.

I don't think what I'm doing is unusual. Most men throughout history have 'dated' down socioeconomically just so they can get a pretty face. I'm not any different. Reason might say marry the doctor, but my animal instincts say marry the poor, broke girl who is at least good looking.

@Big White Cuck @Gengar @robtical

Men don’t date down socioeconomically to get a pretty face. They date down socioeconomically because dating up means foids use it as leverage and start resenting you for not making more than them

Men date and marry down socioeconomically and also looks. As for the latter, it’s more like foids marrying/dating up for looks instead of men marrying/dating down but it’s the same result anyway.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: mogstars and SecularIslamist
This is the final question of a moderately attractive man. Settle for ugly and safe, or hot and risky.

In my opinion, going hot and breaking up is better than going safe and being unhappy, you'll live a modest life but perhaps unsatisfied.

Personally I'm a personality guy, her being obsessed with me is what would make me further attracted to a person within my general type

If they have colored eyes and shorter than me that's damn near all it takes

Had this lowkey subhuman coworker with severly recessed chin and purple hair for some reason and she has pretty eyes so I'd totally fuck her and date her

However she's too tall for a manlet like me

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mogstars, robtical, SecularIslamist and 1 other person
Men don’t date down socioeconomically to get a pretty face. They date down socioeconomically because dating up means foids use it as leverage and start resenting you for not making more than them

Men date and marry down socioeconomically and also looks. As for the latter, it’s more like foids marrying/dating up for looks instead of men marrying/dating down but it’s the same result anyway.
Prior to the internet, Tinder / social media age, women did in fact settle and men were able to get women either looksmatched or better than them. Their financial situation was a huge plus. But locality was a huge restriction. Women only simped for movie stars who they knew were out of reach.

• +1
Reactions: mogstars, PrinceofDarkness and Eternal_
depends on what you want they're probably super stable compared to htb, your guaranteed a nice life if you mog her while htb might go and fuck chad

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist
This is the final question of a moderately attractive man. Settle for ugly and safe, or hot and risky.

In my opinion, going hot and breaking up is better than going safe and being unhappy, you'll live a modest life but perhaps unsatisfied.

Personally I'm a personality guy, her being obsessed with me is what would make me further attracted to a person within my general type

If they have colored eyes and shorter than me that's damn near all it takes

Had this lowkey subhuman coworker with severly recessed chin and purple hair for some reason and she has pretty eyes so I'd totally fuck her and date her

However she's too tall for a manlet like me
Hot and risky it is. My older (wiser) self may regret when that 'hot' girl inevitably loses looks anyway....

• +1
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
I have doctors, directors and even software devs who I can match with. They financially mog me to oblivion.

The only problem is they are all without exception femcel/LTB (at best). I'm literally waiting for an MTB+ who stacks shelves, cleans toilets or is a poor girl from a foreign country. But none of them ever like me.

I'm sure my life would be stress-free, better off and future kids would be happier and looked after, with the former group of women. But I cannot remove the looks requirement. I don't want to fuck a girl I don't find attractive even if we could own a big house and have no financial difficulties, for the rest of our lives, maybe even retire early. But I'm willing to go broke just so I can coom to a fuckable face.

I don't think what I'm doing is unusual. Most men throughout history have 'dated' down socioeconomically just so they can get a pretty face. I'm not any different. Reason might say marry the doctor, but my animal instincts say marry the poor, broke girl who is at least good looking.

@Big White Cuck @Gengar @robtical
I don’t got no bitches. But of course I would want a sugarmommy.

jst get a side piece no?

I dont think u should go for women you have no attraction to too. Since you already make good money and your family members have good career too, i doubt it will ever become issue to you. But since you are virgin only and are no chad, good luck. I do not think you are trying at all anyways. If you had tried, you woulda given your data at most local mosques and ask for rishta. Who knows you may come accross MTB virgin. Since you are good earning, u probably are good betabux material to most families(as u said most curry are uneducated poor)

• +1
Reactions: incel194012940 and SecularIslamist
no bro only is she is ACTUALLY RICH aka millionaire
but how LTB is she really lol? LTB here means at least MTB IRL as our standards are very high

1. she can go to the gym?
and
2. you can cheat behind her back

then you can take the LTB/MTB if you REALLY want marriage, i guess