Why do I get make fun of from making money?

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

Life is a beautiful journey, just enjoy the rides.
-in Highschool got make fun by the whole when they found I did coaching service for a competitive game.
-got make fun of for doing e-commerce and drop shipping by stacy and normies.

why is that?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Skywalker, Shekel, JovenCansao and 1 other person
Don't worry about it your winning they are not

• +1
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING
You're just ugly bro. You keep making money and you look like shit that's why

• +1
Reactions: Master_Wanky, Deleted member 21048, Deleted member 6128 and 6 others
You're just ugly bro. You keep making money and you look like shit that's why
exactly lmao, they prob think he is a redpilled hamza watcher

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, Tylermax and ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Skywalker, Lonenely sigma and Dietsnasta
fuck them bro, who cares what the sheep think, make even more money to show how little you care

• Love it
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
Because ur a typical 15yo „enlightened” tiktok incel who thinks hes gonna get rich from fucking dropshipping

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Skywalker, Master_Wanky, Deleted member 6128 and 3 others
Probably because it meant your parents were poor, while they receive allowance and were living the life as they should at that age instead of being wagie ant workers.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
Envy. You should have never told them in the first place as they might want to ruin your business.

• Woah
Envy. You should have never told them in the first place as they might want to ruin your business.
People like to be intrusive with my personal life for some reason

• +1
Reactions: Sexually Disabled and Shekel
Probably because it meant your parents were poor, while they receive allowance and were living the life as they should at that age instead of being wagie ant workers.
My parents are relatively wealthy/successful but I want to build legacy with my own ability it's more fulfiling when you figure things out by yourself.

Because ur a typical 15yo „enlightened” tiktok incel who thinks hes gonna get rich from fucking dropshipping
No I understand making money required efforts and luck, it doesn't come easy as good things don't come easy.

I even block my internet from late evening to early morning to discipline myself.

• JFL
Reactions: chawaje
because they are worthless peons that don't think into the future. 5-10 years from now they will regret not learning anything and you will chill from 30-90 with cash. Making money, minimalism (reasonable) and investing is just as important as looksmaxxing tbh

• Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: Skywalker and ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
also which game?

because they are worthless peons that don't think into the future. 5-10 years from now they will regret not learning anything and you will chill from 30-90 with cash. Making money, minimalism (reasonable) and investing is just as important as looksmaxxing tbh
Advices from the Jew taking notes

• JFL
Reactions: Skywalker and Shekel
MOBA the hardest one
league then, yea used to play that too. I was master, so not really good enough to coach or play competitive :lul: :feelswhy: Could maybe coach some lowbobs, but I would probably get mad coaching a gold-silver player

No I understand making money required efforts and luck, it doesn't come easy as good things don't come easy.

I even block my internet from late evening to early morning to discipline myself.
Lmfao i cringed hard

• Hmm...
you're ugly as shit bro and no one really cares about the money you make

• Hmm...
  • +1
  • +1
Reactions: YUNGMAXXER
keep believing

because you probably look like a geek. chad makes money and everyone just starts trying to be his friend

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker, Deleted member 5467 and ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
because you probably look like a geek. chad makes money and everyone just starts trying to be his friend

That’s true my glasses failo me hard I have to compensate with muscles and big frame.

How to roast the Stacies: At least i make my money with hard works instead of sucking dicks

• +1
Reactions: Tabula Rasa
being rich is a failo nowadays. youre supposed to be a lazy lowlife unless you're 30+. it's non NT to be rich.

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Skywalker and Ryldoo IS COPING
envy

• +1
Dont listen to them

• +1
Shekel

dont trust this man boyos ^

• JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint and Shekel