Why do I got bad luck in every part of life

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

god make my life great inc
Small and big things alike.

For example I got the shit end of the stick when it comes to genetics but also the guy I buy stuff from just happened to run out of boxes to ship stuff out as soon is it got to my order. So now I’m getting my stuff last and everyone else gets it first.

it’s just small things like that that cement the philosophy that I was just meant to suffer and there’s no hope for me. It’s over for me and I gotta pack up and leave

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Klasik01, ElTruecel, fxckz and 4 others

For example I got the shit end of the stick when it comes to genetics but also the guy I buy stuff from just happened to run out of boxes to ship stuff out as soon is it got to my order. So now I’m getting my stuff last and everyone else gets it first.

it’s just small things like that that cement the philosophy that I was just meant to suffer and there’s no hope for me. It’s over for me and I gotta pack up and leave
i been feeling this a lot lately. I think maybe i was very evil or something in the past life but even my soul is tainted with hate. I want to ascend and get surgeries but at the same time i feel its wrong in God’s eyes but why would God make me like this knowing all the pain i feel? Why would he put me in such a situation where i would have to alter my face and sin just to have a normal life or choose to suffer and end up probably sinning from all the hate from being ugly. I dont understand this I feel like God just hates me. I couldn’t even be a ugly person who’s oblivious to understand why his ugliness makes him treated like shit. I had to find this hellhole of a website from curiosity and absorbed all the knowledge of the blackpill which all has done for me is made me mentally ill. Even my base is good to ascend like im given the choice to. It’s like im meant to suffer and go through so much pain and i can ascend but for what? Some pussy?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Vermilioncore
i been feeling this a lot lately. I think maybe i was very evil or something in the past life but even my soul is tainted with hate. I want to ascend and get surgeries but at the same time i feel its wrong in God’s eyes but why would God make me like this knowing all the pain i feel? Why would he put me in such a situation where i would have to alter my face and sin just to have a normal life or choose to suffer and end up probably sinning from all the hate from being ugly. I dont understand this I feel like God just hates me. I couldn’t even be an ugly person who’s oblivious to understand why his ugliness makes him treated like shit. I had to find this hellhole of a website from curiosity and absorbed all the knowledge of the blackpill which all has done for me is made me mentally ill. Even my base is good to ascend like im given the choice to. It’s like im meant to suffer and go through so much pain and i can ascend but for what? Some pussy?
Some of us just aren’t meant to win. Not everyone can win in life or else winning would mean nothing. Some of us have to lose in order for winning to taste sweeter to those fortunate enough to be winners

you got good luck in .org clout and post-rep ratio

• +1

I made a thread like this once, I relate very strongly, I think some people are just meant to suffer, some of us are here to win (Chads Stacie’s) some are here to be NPC’s (Normies), and some are here to endure pain and get mogged (us), I hope one day I can break out of this torture loop and ascend but idk we will see, I used to be a Chad before I was black pilled in some ways, not looks wise but in other ways, I had a job, really good grades, lots of friends, now it’s all gone.

• So Sad
I made a thread like this once, I relate very strongly, I think some people are just meant to suffer, some of us are here to win (Chads Stacie’s) some are here to be NPC’s (Normies), and some are here to endure pain and get mogged (us), I hope one day I can break out of this torture loop and ascend but idk we will see, I used to be a Chad before I was black pilled in some ways, not looks wise but in other ways, I had a job, really good grades, lots of friends, now it’s all gone.
It’s a sad life boyo

• So Sad
Reactions: ManletJordanBarrett
  • JFL
i chose u i just forgot to click post:fuk:only 1 person chose me too:feelskek:
Nah it makes sense them not choosing you because you’re the fan but I’m the real deal and no one did

• JFL
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
Nah it makes sense them not choosing you because you’re the fan but I’m the real deal and no one did
no one even voted our homie @isis_Bleach even tho he’s an a1 day1 :feelscry:

We must go er on the universe

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan

When someone losses someone wins
When someone wins someone losses
Just be lucky theory = just have power

Last edited:
  • +1