why do I hate cats?

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

god make my life great inc
People say I’m a bad person for hating cats but I love birds. I wake up at 4 am and give them food and water and sing to them so they can have a blessed day. Then I go out back and blast rob zombie and continue psych warfare on felines. My question is why? What did they do to me?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member, Deleted member 32485 and wollet2
they suck

• +1
Reactions: PoopyFaceTomatoNose, wollet2 and Vermilioncore
they are unpredictable little assholes

• +1
Reactions: PoopyFaceTomatoNose and Vermilioncore
Jealous of their zygos

I don't understand how you could hate cats tbh. my cat is a great companion and helps deter bugs from the house.

• JFL
Reactions: PoopyFaceTomatoNose
A10 eyes mog went too hard

Cats are one of the very few animals that kill for the sake of killing and enjoy torturing other beings, the very defition of sadistic. They are the ONLY animal in the entire world that can be an invasive species yet will always be valued more than the critically endangered species that they are killing into extinction. In other words, everyone knows the only answer to any invasive species is simply mass genocide, but when its a cat they get special immunity as their lives are more important than critically endangered wildlife.

The mere existence of a cat is a cancerous plague upon the world. Their feces is so toxic and full of extremely contagious parasites (toxoplasma) it even leeches into the ocean and destroys the marine ecosystem, killing off more dolphins than commercial overfishing does. Let that fucking sink in. You see, unlike other animals cat shit is genuinely extremely harmful to the environment period.

Despite all this, cats are worshipped in society. When the media covers a cat abuse story (not killed) it gets public outrage, but when an innocent unarmed citizen is murdered by a cop in cold blood no one actually cares. When cats viciously attack their owners and defacate on their beds they just put up with the worst behavior, because in the eyes of society cats are holier than thou and can do no wrong.

You should be proud of hating cats. They are in the literal sense a sadistic disease spreader, and don’t let this backwards society tell you otherwise. It disgusts me how horrible people are to even good humans, yet treat even the most vile cats so well. One of the funniest ironies I’ve discovered is women aren’t aroused by men who are fellow cat lovers, but they are irresistibly drawn to unhinged psychopaths who torture cats for fun.

• Love it
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member, PoopyFaceTomatoNose and Vermilioncore
Cats are one of the very few animals that kill for the sake of killing and enjoy torturing other beings, the very defition of sadistic. They are the ONLY animal in the entire world that can be an invasive species yet will always be valued more than the critically endangered species that they are killing into extinction. In other words, everyone knows the only answer to any invasive species is simply mass genocide, but when its a cat they get special immunity as their lives are more important than critically endangered wildlife.

The mere existence of a cat is a cancerous plague upon the world. Their feces is so toxic and full of extremely contagious parasites (toxoplasma) it even leeches into the ocean and destroys the marine ecosystem, killing off more dolphins than commercial overfishing does. Let that fucking sink in. You see, unlike other animals cat shit is genuinely extremely harmful to the environment period.

Despite all this, cats are worshipped in society. When the media covers a cat abuse story (not killed) it gets public outrage, but when an innocent unarmed citizen is murdered by a cop in cold blood no one actually cares. When cats viciously attack their owners and defacate on their beds they just put up with the worst behavior, because in the eyes of society cats are holier than thou and can do no wrong.

You should be proud of hating cats. They are in the literal sense a sadistic disease spreader, and don’t let this backwards society tell you otherwise. It disgusts me how horrible people are to even good humans, yet treat even the most vile cats so well. One of the funniest ironies I’ve discovered is women aren’t aroused by men who are fellow cat lovers, but they are irresistibly drawn to unhinged psychopaths who torture cats for fun.
are you that one pedophile who used to post on psl? you have the same habit or copy pasting the exact same thing over and over

parasites being bad is a hoax btw
these are symbiotic creatures that eat decayed tissue
that's all they do
if you are sick and they find a parasite on certain part of your body
it isn't harming you, it's just eating the decayed tissue product of your illness
industrial chemical it's what makes people sick

If bacteria and parasites were eradicated, the world would be an apocalypse
they are the janitors of the earth
but these can't be killed, these just become stronger and more resistent

Last edited:
  • JFL
Cats are dope way better than dogs

This guy 🙏🏼

• +1
girls that own cats are gigablackpilled most r gigachadsexual only

Up

• +1
Reactions: Vermilioncore