Why do you hate women?

The Grinch

The Grinch

Custom title
As someone growing up with 3 sisters and having female friends since childhood I can tell you, women are just human beings, like you. They have insecurities, they feel sadness, they feel anger, they feel happiness, they have hobbies and no, they don’t fake it for attention, they actually have interests outside of chads cock…

They also don‘t hate you just because you’re not Chad and if you’re mean to them they feel very hurt, because they have feelings.

They are just like you, just with less testosterone and more estrogens.

Being a good or a bad person has nothing to do with gender. There are good and bad women just as there are good and bad men.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: MasterMan, Klasik01, N1666 and 2 others
Well I hate man and woman equally

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: murdah, vermillioncorefan, Thebbcmaxxer and 3 others
3997022 34f 9au fvua e ga fgas

• JFL
Reactions: arabcelxxx, vermillioncorefan, shizuku11111 and 7 others
I don't hate them, i'm Just jealous of them. If i was a woman i could Just find a betabux and not having a worry in my life

• +1
Reactions: murdah, vermillioncorefan, Saisei and 5 others
As someone growing up with 3 sisters and having female friends since childhood I can tell you, women are just human beings, like you. They have insecurities, they feel sadness, they feel anger, they feel happiness, they have hobbies and no, they don’t fake it for attention, they actually have interests outside of chads cock…

They also don‘t hate you just because you’re not Chad and if you’re mean to them they feel very hurt, because they have feelings.

Being a good or a bad person has nothing to do with gender. There are food and bad women just as there are good and bad men.

Think about it.
I have a sister and i work with them, they’re all pathetic shitcels that want want want and never give. They bully people because they have huge egos and want to fuck people over

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: arabcelxxx, borismonster, Shkreliii and 1 other person
I have a sister and i work with them, they’re all pathetic shitcels that want want want and never give. They bully people because they have huge egos and want to fuck people over
That’s her character. Not every woman is like that. My sisters even protected a boy being bullied in school, being good or bad has nothing to do with gender

That’s her character. Not every woman is like that. My sisters even protected a boy being bullied in school, being good or bad has nothing to do with gender
Dude I literally work with them, they’re all the same and is the reason why my life is shit

• +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx, murdah, vermillioncorefan and 1 other person
THEY MADE ME INTO AN INCEL

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan and borismonster
Dude I literally work with them, they’re all the same and is the reason why my life is shit
I‘m not denying that a lot of women are evil, they are. It’s just that you gotta judge one based on their character and not on their gender

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
I don’t actually hate women either, I just say some misogynistic shit here sometimes for the .org/bp culture + as a joke.

• +1
Reactions: murdah and borismonster
I‘m not denying that a lot of women are evil, they are. It’s just that you gotta judge one based on their character and not on their gender
In the quran it says that most people in hell are gonna be females since they love gossiping, and doing fake shit. With science youll learn that their biology is like that, ask an actual truecel and how he is treated.

• +1
Reactions: borismonster
In the quran it says that most people in hell are gonna be females since they love gossiping, and doing fake shit. With science youll learn that their biology is like that, ask an actual truecel and how he is treated.
It’s true, most bad people are women, still it’s not Islamic either to hate a gender Allah has created, be it male or female. Feminists who say „kill all men“ are just as stupid as incels who hate women, we are all gods creation and have rights

• +1
Reactions: arab_chink
It’s true, most bad people are women, still it’s not Islamic either to hate a gender Allah has created, be it male or female. Feminists who say „kill all men“ are just as stupid as incels who hate women, we are all gods creation and have rights
Man i just wish i wasnt fucked over by them for eternity, i would learn to love if i actually received

Man i just wish i wasnt fucked over by them for eternity, i would learn to love if i actually received
You don’t need to love anyone, just live your life lol

• +1
Reactions: Thebbcmaxxer and borismonster
I hate humanity. I hate that one bitchy faggy ass god who 'supposedly' created this world. That one mf who gave so many of my brothers sisters and me obv pain, and has always been unfair.

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan and _MVP_
I hate humanity. I hate that one bitchy faggy ass god who 'supposedly' created this world. That one mf who gave so many of my brothers sisters and me obv pain, and has always been unfair.
God is a son of a bitch

• +1
Reactions: MoggsWithBoness
they have showed me no mercy

so i will show them no mercy :soy:

This guys actually right.

The truth is even stranger. It goes down to biology. The sinful nature is biological preposition. This animal/parasitical world itself is the foundation that enables "bad" things to occur. You know, most things that are deemed unruly and wicked to another human being are things of animal nature. Murder, thievery etc. All things that animals do in the wild. Think of it like this, if people truly believed in evolution, why is the way of an animal discouraged? The fact is, animal nature, ahen done to the human consciousness, its recognized as something of lower and painful nature. This is why humans above all animals attempt to its greatest effort to transcend the animal nature through mind and knowledge. This is why there's a strong correlation to how advanced a society is, to how properly vetted the animal nature within it is.

When we look at female biological preposition, its easy to understand how most women are wicked. Its because most women operate under their base biological preposition. They are responsible for just as much as men, if not more when it comes to the flaws of society. Hypergamy and preselection, which breeds even more carnal minded failures and bad behavioral genetics. Social fanaticism or that social based neural network which essentially makes their perspective and such determined through popular fraternity, this which makes them subject to any wicked paradigm and propaganda. Their resource minded nature and biological preposition that tunes their attitude towards sociopathy for men. Chameleon nature that essentially makes them operate as a multi faceted, non genuine being.

For men, its obvious. Their hormonal composition creates biological prepositions that are more aggressive in nature. Impulsive. But theres another aspect to a mans nature and thats greater variance. Men or people with a masculinized biological preposition are more likely to diverge mentally. This aligns with greater variance theory and of course can be a doubled edged sword. This means they more likely to not be a slave to social paradigms like women are, or are less impressionable due to that. Which is why, if we rank wickedness from the scale of biological preposition, they will almost always be more wicked women than wicked men.

This is also why i suspect that homosexual men as well as women are almost always the prolific class of people above heterosexual men in the economy. Men with a more feminized biological preposition are more impressionable and slaves to that nature. Corporations would obviously prefer the person or bio preposition with a lesser risk and greater cooperation.

Last edited:
  • Love it
i only like women if they are sugar mommy

What many men will soon realize, if not already, is cause and effect. What is observed as "hate" to you, may in reality not be some confounded aggression, but simply a calculated means for an end.

Society simply operates better when certain privilege's don't exist.

• +1
This guys actually right.

The truth is even stranger. It goes down to biology. The sinful nature is biological preposition. This animal/parasitical world itself is the foundation that enables "bad" things to occur. You know, most things that are deemed unruly and wicked to another human being are things of animal nature. Murder, thievery etc. All things that animals do in the wild. Think of it like this, if people truly believed in evolution, why is the way of an animal discouraged? The fact is, animal nature, ahen done to the human consciousness, its recognized as something of lower and painful nature. This is why humans above all animals attempt to its greatest effort to transcend the animal nature through mind and knowledge. This is why there's a strong correlation to how advanced a society is, to how properly vetted the animal nature within it is.

When we look at female biological preposition, its easy to understand how most women are wicked. Its because most women operate under their base biological preposition. They are responsible for just as much as men, if not more when it comes to the flaws of society. Hypergamy and preselection, which breeds even more carnal minded failures. Social fanaticism or that social based neural network which essentially makes their perspective and such determined through popular fraternity. Their resource minded nature and biological preposition that tunes their attitude towards sociopathy for men. Chameleon nature that essentially makes them operate as a multi faceted, non genuine being.

For men, its obvious. Their hormonal composition creates biological prepositions that are more aggressive in nature. Impulsive. But theres another aspect to a mans nature and thats greater variance. Men or people with a masculinized biological preposition are more likely to diverge mentally. This aligns with greater variance theory. This means they more likely to not be a slave to social paradigms like women are, or are less impressionable due to that. Which is why, if we rank wickedness on a scale of biological preposition, they will almost always be more wicked women than wicked men.

This is also why i suspect that homosexual men as well as women are almost always the prolific class of people above heterosexual men in the economy. Men with a more feminized biological preposition are more impressionable and slaves to thier nature.
Holy fucking shit you’re actually high iq!! Yes women tend to be great listeners while males depend on their own, thats why theres alot of business men and thats why females tend to do better at school subjects than males do. But also think of this, if females were in a shit environment with no social media, would they chase chad or the person with highest amount of resources?

• +1
Reactions: dreamcake1mo
What many men will soon realize, if not already, is cause and effect. What is observed as "hate" to you, may in reality not be some confounded aggression, but simply a calculated means for an end.

Society simply operates better when certain privilege's don't exist.
Correct, females became more hypergamous when given women rights

• +1
Reactions: dreamcake1mo

Being a good or a bad person has nothing to do with gender. There are good and bad women just as there are good and bad men.
Hate is a strong word

I don’t hate women

They are very annoying and hypocritical tho

they hate me because i’m ugly. it’s obvious