Why do I have such a long mandible?

Deleted member 10516

Deleted member 10516

It’s over...
I took my first side profile pic and it’s honestly the worse side profile in the world. Like my mandible is way too long...
013533ED 8D74 46FD 98EF C2EDB552FD94

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 12165, Deleted member 3492, thecel and 3 others
wut

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Danish_Retard, delusionalretard and 2 others
I was looking at that chin projection thread and was wondering why is my shit so long compared to cavil, Meeks, opry, gandy etc on that thread

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4430
its not your ramus in any sense. you have that weird jutting look and good forward growth despite having a recessed look near the ear which seems off

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 12165, Deleted member 3202, BradAniston and 4 others
you have an underbite right?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10516
its not your ramus in any sense. you have that weird jutting look and good forward growth despite having a recessed look near the ear which seems off
My underbite causes this ?

My underbite causes this ?
somewhat yes. your face seems too long horizontally. are you jutting your jaw out? try taking a pic in a chintuck position

• +1
Yeah is that why ??
of course thats why jfl.

btw I don't think you mean ramus but just mandible length, ramus is the line that goes downwards from your ear.

get jaw surgery, they'll shorten your mandible and fix the underbite. depending on severity you should even get the costs covered.

• +1
Reactions: blite, Deleted member 3202, Danish_Retard and 1 other person
somewhat yes. your face seems too long horizontally. are you jutting your jaw out? try taking a pic in a chintuck position
No I’m actually tucking lmao the other pic I had I was jutting and looked even worse 😂😂😂

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 10413 and WadlowMaxxing
of course thats why jfl.

btw I don't think you mean ramus but just mandible length, ramus is the line that goes downwards from your ear.

get jaw surgery, they'll shorten your mandible and fix the underbite. depending on severity you should even get the costs covered.
The underbite is very slight tho so will correction even help that much effect ?

it looks long because your maxilla is flat af, that's the real issue

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9344 and Deleted member 10516
Insane forward growth. You are even moggin the

qwertyqazqwerty

• JFL
My teeth damn near line up tbh. Is not much tho I can tell you that
idk but just looking at the photo I'd say that even most surgeons would recommend you to get that fixed

• +1
Its not that your mandible is too long its that your maxilla has not grown with it

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel, ifyouwannabemylover and Deleted member 10516
it looks long because your maxilla is flat af, that's the real issue
I was wondering was it flat because I have the “pug face” when bloated lmao

Its not that your mandible is too long its that your maxilla has not grown with it
he would look like a chimp if he got his maxilla advanced, it already looks like it's slightly protruding

@Sergio-OMS
@RealSurgerymax

• JFL
Its barely a looksmin

• +1
he would look like a chimp if he got his maxilla advanced, it already looks like it's slightly protruding

@Sergio-OMS
@RealSurgerymax
Yeah it’s slight protruding due to the slight underbite. Ima go to the dentist soon and ask some questions!

So how does one have foward growth with a flat maxilla? Or is flat maxilla not the same as recessed?
combination of genetics and environment people who mew and nose breathe their whole life plus have good genes tend to have a good maxilla not saying yours is bad but it might be causing your issue

• +1
@MakinItHappen whats your opinion on this??

oj simpson tier chin mirin

you have good tall lower third height

• JFL
Why does your hair look like its thinning like hell in the side?

• Hmm...
@MakinItHappen whats your opinion on this??

My thoughts are you're an idiot as the long mandible with the portruding chin is actually what makes you attractive to women, in giving you sex-appeal. The reason it looks bad "to you" is because your upper and lower cheekbones are not at the same level and that is messing with Chad harmony, taking you down to normie. Making the mandible look too much. Your maxilla (Upper jaw) is also not at the same level as your mandible. Your mandible is your strongest asset and I guarantee you wouldn't be slaying Black and Mixed race Mid and Low tier Beckys in the states without it, despite your height and stature.

Watch this video and it explains the IMPORTANCE of a LONG jawline. In other photos your jawline looks more downward swung, but in this one it's more parallel. Could be the way you are framing your head's position. But even so. A long jawline that is vertically downward swung is always going to beat a parallel jawline that is short and/or recessed. It's important to have this. It's the most important asset outside of the eye-area for a man.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17244, Wallenberg and Deleted member 10516
My thoughts are you're an idiot as the long mandible with the portruding chin is actually what makes you attractive to women, in giving you sex-appeal. The reason it looks bad "to you" is because your upper and lower cheekbones are not at the same level and that is messing with Chad harmony, taking you down to normie. Making the mandible look too much. Your maxilla (Upper jaw) is also not at the same level as your mandible. Your mandible is your strongest asset and I guarantee you wouldn't be slaying Black and Mixed race Mid and Low tier Beckys in the states without it, despite your height and stature.

Watch this video and it explains the IMPORTANCE of a LONG jawline. In other photos your jawline looks more downward swung, but in this one it's more parallel. Could be the way you are framing your head's position. But even so. A long jawline that is vertically downward swung is always going to beat a parallel jawline that is short and/or recessed. It's important to have this. It's the most important asset outside of the eye-area for a man.

Nice write up!

That bottom was faded bald so it’s now growing back being almost 2 weeks since I got a cut. I’m not balding lol
Why does your hair look like its thinning like hell in the side?

I’ve seen it before lmao that’s why I’m on this forum

And your mandible is long and that's what the video says is the most important thing about a jaw?

• +1
To answer your question OP.. maxillary prognathism. Due to pheno...

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10516 and tyronelite
Your teeth are too forward just like mine which gives the illusion of a recessed maxilla. Basically what @EverythingMattersCel you have a negroid skull

Get X-Rays & consult with a maxillofacial surgeon

• So Sad
It wouldn't be too long if you had more fwd projection of the maxilla.

It wouldn't be too long if you had more fwd projection of the maxilla.
It's not his maxilla it's his negroid skull

• +1
It's not his maxilla it's his negroid skull
Protrusion img 7

Happens on mongoloid skull too, having this and having low bones mass look someone with forward growth recessed

• +1
Reactions: tyronelite, Wallenberg and Deleted member 10516
Happens on mongoloid skull too, having this and having low bones mass look someone with forward growth recessed
A lot of black people have that shape but why is mine more flat at the bottom ?

Last edited: