Why do I have such a long mandible?

JFL MOST SUBHUMAN SIDE PROFILE I HAVE EVER SEEN UNDERBITE MAKES YOU LOOK FUCKING RETARDED
Nah it's good, he is not recessed. Being recessed is the worst.

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: ovosoundszn and SendMePicsToRate
  • +1
Reactions: ifyouwannabemylover, SendMePicsToRate and Wallenberg
Nah it's good, he is not recessed. Being recessed is the worst.
I KNOW DUDE BUT THIS GUY IS LEGIT THE MOST RETARDED HIGH E BITCH ON THIS FORUM DON'T EVEN FUCKING AT ME.

SIMPLY PUT I MOG HIS SIDE PROFILE TO OBLIVION AND BACK

• JFL
Reactions: Wallenberg
I KNOW DUDE BUT THIS GUY IS LEGIT THE MOST RETARDED HIGH E BITCH ON THIS FORUM DON'T EVEN FUCKING AT ME.

SIMPLY PUT I MOG HIS SIDE PROFILE TO OBLIVION AND BACK
Haven't seen your pics, show them.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10516
HERE YOU GO BRO THIS IS MY SIDE

JUST WATCH THIS LITTLE BITCH COLD LIGHT SKIN TRY AND CLAIM THIS IS FUCKING FRAUDED

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10516
Nigga i muted you’re ass that’s not a side profile that’s a frauded 3/4 angle
ARE YOU ACTUALLY FUCKING RETARDED HOW ISN'T THAT A FUCKING SIDE PROFILE ASK ANY FUCKING USER

But cheekbones should pop out because you have hollow cheeks
I find that is mostly from the horizontal width of the my cheekbones more than anything, they show on my 3/4 but not majorly prominent

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11406

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10516 and savagetaysh
This attention seeking primate again?

Look guy, your profile is shit regardless. Stop jutting in the fucking picture you subhuman. It's very obvious you're jutting in the picture to make yourself have a better mandible. It is fucking cringe and if you do this in person I hope you get called out for it, because you look absolutely retarded and look as if you have an underbite.

I told you before I'll rip off that gay ass nose piercing and ram it up your asshole that you'll be blowing out shit bubbles

• JFL
Reactions: Babyblackcarrot
Show front
This attention seeking primate again?

Look guy, your profile is shit regardless. Stop jutting in the fucking picture you subhuman. It's very obvious you're jutting in the picture to make yourself have a better mandible. It is fucking cringe and if you do this in person I hope you get called out for it, because you look absolutely retarded and look as if you have an underbite.

I told you before I'll rip off that gay ass nose piercing and ram it up your asshole that you'll be blowing out shit bubbles
Idk if you’re trying to be funny but you’re not you fucking subhuman lmao. I took an actual pic jutting and it looked worse than this. I’m not jutting you fucking degenerate. You’re literally a fucking Virgin. I’m about to slay another bumble 18 year old petite Becky while you’re sitting in your moms basement crying you fat fuck. Lmao I would literally beat the fuck out your Manlet ass then fuck your mom w my bbc and give you a half brother that mogs Meeks.

Idk if you’re trying to be funny but you’re not you fucking subhuman lmao. I took an actual pic jutting and it looked worse than this. I’m not jutting you fucking degenerate. You’re literally a fucking Virgin. I’m about to slay another bumble 18 year old petite Becky while you’re sitting in your moms basement crying you fat fuck. Lmao I would literally beat the fuck out your Manlet ass then fuck your mom w my bbc and give you a half brother that mogs Meeks.
Delusional. In the before picture I see a complete subhuman. In the after I see a subhuman. You're obviously jaw jutting in the photo to give yourself a better mandible. It's very cringeworthy. This is why no one likes you Maple Leaf fuckers. You're retarded, and congratulations on "slaying" some tranny 18 year old. Give yourself a pat on the back with all your frauding photos. When they see you in person they're repulsed by how much of a subhuman you are. I'm pretty sure most caught onto your act already, and just left you on r JFL

Ogre for you nigger

• JFL
Delusional. In the before picture I see a complete subhuman. In the after I see a subhuman. You're obviously jaw jutting in the photo to give yourself a better mandible. It's very cringeworthy. This is why no one likes you Maple Leaf fuckers. You're retarded, and congratulations on "slaying" some tranny 18 year old. Give yourself a pat on the back with all your frauding photos. When they see you in person they're repulsed by how much of a subhuman you are. I'm pretty sure most caught onto your act already, and just left you on r JFL

Ogre for you nigger
Lmao wrong girl called me cute multiple times and then I made out with her went back to her place and gave her this bbc. Then we cuddled and watched coco. Lmao fucking miserable fuck

Ogre for you nigger
My body count is 150+ and I’m 22 soon to be 23 and it’s over ? 😂😂😂sure thing fucking incel, Manley, obese fuck go kys

Lmao wrong girl called me cute multiple times and then I made out with her went back to her place and gave her this bbc. Then we cuddled and watched coco. Lmao fucking miserable fuck
9649d857eaa2a8a2b2177102b533cb80a41a8ac7.jpeg

• +1
My body count is 150+ and I’m 22 soon to be 23 and it’s over ? 😂😂😂sure thing fucking incel, Manley, obese fuck go kys
You'll go to hell for premarital sex