Why do I like spitting at dogs when walking past them?

The Grinch

The Grinch

Custom title
When I walk past a small dog who’s behind the fence I spit at his face and burst out in laugher cause they’re behind the fence so they can’t do shit. What causes this?

@Vermilioncore
@vermillioncorefan

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Annihilator, 5.5psl, Klasik01 and 11 others
I blame the UN security council

• JFL
Reactions: The Grinch
lol one day u will do it to the wrong dog and he’ll jump over the fence and maul ur Albanian ass to death

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Annihilator, rhinoplasty, 5.5psl and 3 others
Curry trait

• +1
Reactions: rhinoplasty, 5.5psl, lemonnz and 1 other person
Catcel detected

• +1
Reactions: lemonnz
OP made this post a month ago on 19th Jan:
I was walking peacefully when suddenly this manlet dwarf ahh dog starts barking at me from behind the fence. I stopped before him, he was still barking at me, so i spat right at his face and then kept walking. He couldn’t do shit, because he was behind the fence and too short to jump over it.
This man is really walking about his daily routine and spitting in some annoying little dogs face in between journey between destinations

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Annihilator, lemonnz, Manletmachine and 3 others
Cats rule the world, middle finger to all dogs
Cope
Images   2024 02 22T191321547

• Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: lemonnz and Patient A
The Grinch mogs all

• +1
Reactions: Manletmachine
I do the same but to cats
Sometimes I spray boiling water at them too

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine and Patient A
When I walk past a small dog who’s behind the fence I spit at his face and burst out in laugher cause they’re behind the fence so they can’t do shit. What causes this?

@Vermilioncore
@vermillioncorefan
You are sadistic

Dogs are the most retarded mutants on earth

Severe autismo

• +1
Reactions: lemonnz
I killed a dog when I was a kid, most brutal thing I did. I regret it so bad, I broke this puppy legs and body and dog died a month later. My life has been fucked up since I was a kid, it used to be a lonely experience.

Last edited:

@Vermilioncore
@vermillioncorefan
Coz truecels like you can't even digest the fact that dogs are living far better life's than you.

Truecel mad that women let their dogs sleep in their beds but won’t even glance at him