Why do I like to ruin my rep on incel forums ?

Luffymaxxing

Luffymaxxing

God make my life great inc
On the two accounts I've had here I've had turbo negative rep, and on r/braincels 5 years ago I wasn't liked either cause I was a fakecel in their eyes but I liked messing with them inkies.

On r/IncelsWithoutHate I didn't have time to have negative karma cause that subreddit didn't last long

Why do I like to have negative rep on incel forums ?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: heightmaxxing and GabachoCopium
On the two accounts I've had here I've had turbo negative rep, and on r/braincels 5 years ago I wasn't liked either cause I was a fakecel in their eyes but I liked messing with them inkies.

On r/IncelsWithoutHate I didn't have time to have negative karma cause that subreddit didn't last long

addiction

giga autismo trait

• +1
Reactions: Luffymaxxing
Just proves ur non NT

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 51465 and Luffymaxxing
i ruined my rep and it's still positive ur posts are just shit

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Petsmart and Luffymaxxing

You get the good rep by saying some funny or crazy shit like @Petsmart . I like to rave about various subjects too, even though I don't expect the posts to succeed. It's like top tier fun to research a subject and then make a post about it.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Petsmart and Luffymaxxing
If you want rep just post stuff and don't respond to anyone. That way it's basically impossible to be negative.

• +1
Reactions: Luffymaxxing