ongongfr

curry bone moggerr
why

• +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA and christian2710
everyone else looks different we just dont notice it

• +1
Reactions: violentino, LooksThinker, RAMU KAKA and 3 others
because you've created an illusory self image but you're only able to maintain the illusion when seeing yourself in one context. when you see yourself in a picture the illusion falls apart and you see yourself as you truly are

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: LooksThinker, KLESUM, mtcut3plush and 2 others
its a illusion, like listening to your own voice breaks the illusion. apparently you look better to other people than to urself unless ur a delusional narc

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18582
visual equivalent to hearing your own voice played back

• Woah
Reactions: KLESUM
its because ur ugly sry

• +1
Reactions: ongongfr
u prob look roughly the same as ur picture as u do irl, any minor differences u notice in pictures are really only picked up by you cause ur mind has spent ur entire life looking at itsself and watching it change, for example I notice slight differences in my face shape depending on what angle the picture is taken from, I look subhuman when the picture is taken from a low angle but look fine from directly infront of me and above me. This is also why when u mirror ur selfie u pick up on the subtle differences that no one else sees, to other people it looks literally the same.

• +1
Reactions: ongongfr and SidharthTheSlayer
u prob look roughly the same as ur picture as u do irl, any minor differences u notice in pictures are really only picked up by you cause ur mind has spent ur entire life looking at itsself and watching it change, for example I notice slight differences in my face shape depending on what angle the picture is taken from, I look subhuman when the picture is taken from a low angle but look fine from directly infront of me and above me. This is also why when u mirror ur selfie u pick up on the subtle differences that no one else sees, to other people it looks literally the same.
thx dawg

bump

• JFL
Reactions: Banasura
because you've created an illusory self image but you're only able to maintain the illusion when seeing yourself in one context. when you see yourself in a picture the illusion falls apart and you see yourself as you truly are
delusionpill is brutal

lens and barrel distortion
everyone looks better on a disposable camera or dslr with telephoto lense then they do a phone camera.