why do i not look good in selfies?

sams

sams

Iron
every time i open up snapchat and see my self i don’t think i look good but people in real life tell me i look attractive. i think i look good in the mirror sometimes but i never understand why cameras make me look so much worse

every time i open up snapchat and see my self i don’t think i look good but people in real life tell me i look attractive. i think i look good in the mirror sometimes but i never understand why cameras make me look so much worse
Can I see you?

People love to virtue signal

• +1
Reactions: TheRagingBull
Send me a pic of you, I’m the one Normie person on this site (who is only here to look better to help my singing career), who can give you a IRL rating.

I have the same issues as you. And some user here told me I’m pulling stupid poses when taking photos. You probs just are doing the same, and it will make you look worse than you do IRL.