Why do I see so many ugly guys and beautiful girls dating outside?

hollow cheeks.
hunter eyes.
downgrowth.
forward growth.

in real life the size of your ears failos you far more than any of these things.
Having those may not be so important but having the opposite is a huge detriment.

Having bloated cheeks is a big failo
Having prey eyes is a big failo
Etc

Having those may not be so important but having the opposite is a huge detriment.

Having bloated cheeks is a big failo
Having prey eyes is a big failo
Etc
only a sith deals in absolutes.

almost nothing matters past neutral, as long as all of your features are within the neutral range you are fine, excess development is not what makes chad, even most 'psl gods' have very lackluster profiles.

• +1
Reactions: Napoleon1800
only a sith deals in absolutes.

almost nothing matters past neutral, as long as all of your features are within the neutral range you are fine, excess development is not what makes chad, even most 'psl gods' have very lackluster profiles.
I would say since most people have a lot of failos, having minimal failos will already make u more good looking than the average person, even with a lack of halos

Also jfl at the SW quote that was Revenge of the Sith or Phantom Menace?

hollow cheeks.
hunter eyes.
downgrowth.
forward growth.

in real life the size of your ears failos you far more than any of these things.
I can see giga hollow cheeks and turbo hunter eyes being overrated but generally speaking shouldnt it still hold true? Also how can forward growth especially balanced profile not be extremely important? Jfl this shit sounds weird

today i saw one skinny fat buzzcutted stud with beatiful girl its because nt social skills social circle plus status money or insecure girl cheated by Chad in previous relationship who only dates down