Why do indians come to America and act like they own the place?

Deleted member 6572

Deleted member 6572

Kraken
Seriously they literally act like everyone has to respect their weird beliefs and dumb religion and get angry at Christian people and Americans. They are just losers and no body wants them in any western country

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ChoSeungHui, 사랑해요 and Deleted member 4804
They can have their own religion, but they cant get angry at christians or white people tbh

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345
They can have their own religion, but they cant get angry at christians or white people tbh
But their religion they literally worship a cow and a monkey god and believe in the dumbest shit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4804
Because intersectionality

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6572
But their religion they literally worship a cow and a monkey god and believe in the dumbest shit
Yea but still, if they hurt no one except themselves ion care, even if i find hinduism retarded, its their choice not mine

• +1
Yea but still, if they hurt no one except themselves ion care, even if i find hinduism retarded, its their choice not mine
But we can have retards like that in a country bro look at india. It is the worst country in the world bro, and those MFs think they are high IQ too lol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4804
As long as they don't start rallies with all those idols throwing colors and flowers on the street with cringe music... i'm fine.
The curries where I live in the west are actually decent people.

As long as they don't start rallies with all those idols throwing colors and flowers on the street with cringe music... i'm fine.
The curries where I live in the west are actually decent people.
Probably abuse their family at home like all Indians. Fuck this sick culture of degeneracy bro. I hope indians don’t reproduce ever

• JFL
Reactions: john2
Probably abuse their family at home like all Indians.
Yeah I agree with this. It's always the dad's trying to show off dominance by harassing/beating up their kids. The kids grow up hating their parents tbh. Patriarchy and tradition has what kept curries alive till now. If it wasn't for this, they would have been extinct by now.

• +1
Bro this guy said the same shit

• +1
Reactions: Atem Rah
Seriously they literally act like everyone has to respect their weird beliefs and dumb religion and get angry at Christian people and Americans. They are just losers and no body wants them in any western country
nobody wants them in any eastern country wither

• +1
Because we do own more than whites on average
F168B560 BC20 44E8 AD7A 99C028436AB9

• +1
Reactions: Pussyslayer
8103.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: Pussyslayer and Deleted member 6572
I've never noticed that.

Yeah I agree with this. It's always the dad's trying to show off dominance by harassing/beating up their kids. The kids grow up hating their parents tbh. Patriarchy and tradition has what kept curries alive till now. If it wasn't for this, they would have been extinct by now.
most non european races should be extinct tbh

• +1
Reactions: Arkantos