Why do men vote for the right and woman are becoming more and more Leftists?

Arthur schopenhauer

Arthur schopenhauer

Iron
In this graph you can see how the political differences between men and women are growing more and more. Even in Generation Z, male zoomers are increasingly leaning towards extremist right-wing positions, fascism, conservatism and nationalism and female zoomers are increasingly embracing liberal and progressive positions.

My theory is that men today have nothing to lose, the system cheated them, they have no family, no children, most are alone in inceldom, and if they realized that women's sexual liberation was just a sham to promote female promiscuity and polygamy Chad.

Attachments

• IMG_3733.jpeg
    IMG_3733.jpeg
    293.3 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
Cause women don't know fucking anything about politics & are retarded when it comes to knowing how societies should be governed.

• +1
Reactions: Arthur schopenhauer and romanstock
left for women = chads cock carousel
left for men = either incel or cuckold

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Canwefixit, TechnoBoss, LooksOrDeath and 1 other person
I think it's very skewed when they define right or left.
Sometimes they just ask a question on immigrants and based on your answer they just pigeon hole you.
Idk tho.

BTW Korea is gigabased lmao wtf happened there 😂
And UK are utter cucks. Imagine conquering a quarter of the earth only for your descendants to have more right wing chicks than males at ome point.

• +1
Reactions: Canwefixit and TechnoBoss
Cause women don't know fucking anything about politics & are retarded when it comes to knowing how societies should be governed.
In most everyday aspects women are retarded I would say. Most of the time they don't know what they want and try to emotionalize their animal instinct. Muh I don't know why I'm alone (no Chad who wants to fuck her) muh I want a man who wants me ( she has a thousand orbiters but zero Chad) muh why men are so unfaithful ( she messes every weekend with polygamist chads and rejects good sub 5 men).

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath, Danish_Retard and TechnoBoss
Because they're not partnering up so the women aren't conforming to the men's views anymore.

Because they're not partnering up so the women aren't conforming to the men's views anymore.
= fuck dogs and chads every weekend without moral and social prejudice.

Because women are more empathethic

• JFL
Reactions: albe.ORG
Because women are more empathethic
The same ones that despise men for their physical appearance? and upload videos to tik tok to ridicule SUB5 men? That shit about muh "empathetic gender women" is just blue pill crap, come on, you're on a blackpill forum. Women are the most egomaniacal and discriminating beings on this plane.

• +1
Reactions: Canwefixit and albe.ORG