Why do mulattos always show solidarity with their ethnic side rather than their white side?

Jason Voorhees

Jason Voorhees

Mod/chef of the Narcy pirates 🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️
Staff
Title. Almost every Mulatto I've seen online thinks he is black. I think it's mostly because mulattos come from low income families and from unstable marriages. Half black marriages have some of the highest divorce rates among interracial couples. Hapas on the other hand generally come from middle class families and generally enjoy a happy and secure childhood so they grow up around white people but mulattos don't get accepted by white folks as their own. Their phenotype deviates far too much from the average white person and they generally grow up in ethnic ghettos among black people and pick up the ghetto culture early on and hence are unable to find a common ground with white people so they are immediately drawn to the only people that would accept them and that is blacks.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadethnic101, LooksOrDeath, DoII and 6 others
@radicalrationalist @Bushman @sportsmogger @mulattomaxxing @TheTakeoverHasBegun @thereallegend

• +1
Reactions: sportsmogger
Because bbc > swc

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: future_mogger, JustShower, sportsmogger and 2 others
One drop rule existed for black blood and no other race

i see more and more black people saying lightskins arent black, but at the end of the day its better if someone calls you not black enough than a nigger no?

• +1
Reactions: Dele Alli Regen, sportsmogger and Jason Voorhees
1 drop rule

If you are black and of mixed race and visibly look partially black, you are black by default and will be viewed and treated as such by others

• +1
Reactions: T50 Mogger, KING REIDYZ, Lean4Life and 6 others
black nationalists also exist, many I see online not claiming mulattos as their own.

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
Pheno isn't as close to white as HAPA is, that's why Mulattos will always be seen as black, and on, also stupid one drop rule in place.

• +1
Reactions: murdah, aspiringexcel and Jason Voorhees
Title. Almost every Mulatto I've seen online thinks he is black. I think it's mostly because mulattos come from low income families and from unstable marriages. Half black marriages have some of the highest divorce rates among interracial couples. Hapas on the other hand generally come from middle class families and generally enjoy a happy and secure childhood so they grow up around white people but mulattos don't get accepted by white folks as their own. Their phenotype deviates far too much from the average white person and they generally grow up in ethnic ghettos among black people and pick up the ghetto culture early on and hence are unable to find a common ground with white people so they are immediately drawn to the only people that would accept them and that is blacks.
Because they look black JFL?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 39140, sportsmogger and Jason Voorhees
One drop rule existed for black blood and no other race

i see more and more black people saying lightskins arent black, but at the end of the day its better if someone calls you not black enough than a nigger no?
One drop rule existed for latinos, thats why they have apseudo-caste system

• +1
Because it’s not socially acceptable to be proud of your race if you’re White, and most mixed ppl look black

• +1
because they're ethnic

• +1
Pheno isn't as close to white as HAPA is, that's why Mulattos will always be seen as black, and on, also stupid one drop rule in place.
Because squishy is squishy

• +1
@radicalrationalist @Bushman @sportsmogger @mulattomaxxing @TheTakeoverHasBegun @thereallegend
Because if you really have to be 80% white to be white. White genes are recessive and black genes are dominant. Even Italians look like Arabs.

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees, sportsmogger and Xangsane
Because if you really have to be 80% white to be white. White genes are recessive and black genes are dominant. Even Italians look like Arabs.
It's not just looks imo. Many hapas also don't look white. There are many social factors at play here to

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
It's not just looks imo. Many hapas also don't look white. There are many social factors at play here to
Most hapas look rice or squishy

Asians are more fond of white culture than their own culture.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 39140 and Jason Voorhees
It’s not just pheno a lot of it is cultural

• +1
Cause most mulattos have nigga naps.

• +1
Reactions: Fundz and Jason Voorhees
I know you have a hook as a hand. Just like Captain Hook

They’re treated as black so they identify as it. Are you retarted??

Because they aren’t white

• +1
Reactions: T50 Mogger
Most mixed kids have black fathers you’re most likely to align yourself with what your father is.

In the 20s-50s majority of mixed kids had white fathers so they aligned themselves with whiteness. In fact, many mixed females would attend quadroon balls in hopes of whitening their kids.

It’s also the main reason why Hapas are accepted in white households since the father is most likely white

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Kamui, LooksOrDeath and Deleted member 21661
Because bbc > swc
Kike speech bubble

• Love it
Reactions: RonnieMcNuttMaxxing
Certainly not the rule but i have a lighskin friend and he is far more right wing than me