Why do my eyes seem cyclops tier even tho my esr is fine?

Akhi

Akhi

cavill enthusiast
If i measure with an arms length selfie esr is 0.46-0.47 range, when i measure irl its around 0.48

Still my eyes look very close set, why?

I got small eyes (pfl) and a longish midface (slightly under 1), is that the issue? also icd is about 30mm

it ruins my harmony quite a lot imo, is there any way to fraud it? i might get canthoplasty some time but in the meanwhile, what can i do to improve harmony? im already eyebrowmaxxing and trying to make them wider like somerhalder because he suffers from the same issue

any help is appreciated

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
Small PFL is a failo

You need to play with brows/eyelashes to make it looks less cyclop.
I also have a low IPD but thanks to my normal PFL and brows/lashes, I can make it looks OK

Small PFL is a failo

You need to play with brows/eyelashes to make it looks less cyclop.
I also have a low IPD but thanks to my normal PFL and brows/lashes, I can make it looks OK
my ipd isnt low, its 63-65mm

so what to do about it besides canthoplasty?

i also heard eyelashmaxxing can fraud pfl a bit
Cantho will not fix PFL, there are no options to widen PFL as of now. Horizontally wide eyebrows and thick eyelashes are the best ways to fraud this failo as much as possible, but you can't fix it.

• So Sad
Reactions: Akhi

• JFL
Reactions: Lookologist003 and Deleted member 43403
Cantho will not fix PFL, there are no options to widen PFL as of now. Horizontally wide eyebrows and thick eyelashes are the best ways to fraud this failo as much as possible, but you can't fix it.
do you know of any chadlites/chads with low pfl for copefuel?

Oliver Cheshire and David Laid have short PFLs. However they have incredible bones in the rest of their faces to balance that failo out.

• +1
Reactions: Akhi and Deleted member 43403
If i measure with an arms length selfie esr is 0.46-0.47 range, when i measure irl its around 0.48

Still my eyes look very close set, why?

I got small eyes (pfl) and a longish midface (slightly under 1), is that the issue? also icd is about 30mm

it ruins my harmony quite a lot imo, is there any way to fraud it? i might get canthoplasty some time but in the meanwhile, what can i do to improve harmony? im already eyebrowmaxxing and trying to make them wider like somerhalder because he suffers from the same issue

any help is appreciated
Longer eyebrows that extend closer to the side of the face. kinda how somerhalder deals with as you can see in his no eyebrow morph. also keep a luh calm fit and things of that nature

• +1
so what to do about it besides canthoplasty?

i also heard eyelashmaxxing can fraud pfl a bit
Canthoplasty does not increase PFL

• +1
it seems like it is another unfixable failo

ogre
Indeed. You cannot change PFL. Hard-cap just like IPD is unless you're willing to undergo a surgery performed by the butcher of the east.

• So Sad
Your measuring wrong.

Definitely measuring irl wrong if it’s higher than a selfie, and selfie being only in 0.46-47 range is low af

Chris hemsworth, barrett at least i've seen them being listed as having low pfl

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and Akhi
Your measuring wrong.

Definitely measuring irl wrong if it’s higher than a selfie, and selfie being only in 0.46-47 range is low af
i took the selfie from an arms length to reduce lens distortion, if its nearer i bet its higher

its very hard to measure bizygo width irl

i took the selfie from an arms length to reduce lens distortion, if its nearer i bet its higher

It takes just 1.5 millimeters of ipd to go from .45 to .46 for example. Bizygo has about half the effect of ipd on the ratio. And thats on a mirror selfie for example. Selfies reduce bizygo aswell as increase ipd, in reality you probably have a .43-.44

• +1

you need to take a mirror selfie with your head pointed perfectly at the camera and camera pointer perfectly at you through the refelction of mirror

• +1
you need to take a mirror selfie with your head pointed perfectly at the camera and camera pointer perfectly at you through the refelction of mirror
mich bigger issue pfl tbh

mich bigger issue pfl tbh

Darren Till | UFC

Case in point Darren Till doesn't look that horrific even with a .40 es because he has small pfl too

he doesnt have high pfl imo
he has massive skull, pfl is probably about 29mm so dead average/slightly above average. Also eyes look way smaller from a distance. He would look more human with lower pfl

• +1