Why do nerds look alike?

Funnyunenjoyer1

Funnyunenjoyer1

Diamond
Have you ever wondered why do all nerds look alike?

mouth breathers
Having Special interests
Braces
Weird
nasal voice
above average intelligence
Short
forward head posture or Nerd Neck

Well, it all starts when the child is born. Most of the nerds you meet at school are autists. If it's an autist, a child from a very young age has sensory issues. That's why they walk with T-rex arms, wear only certain clothes, etc. One of these traits is mouthbreathing, and autists are way more likely to start mouthbreathing from a very young age now. The child doesn't need to be an autist to start mouthbreathing, it can also happen from allergies or just mimicing their peers. the fact is that this completely destroys their craniofacial development and leads to sleep apnea, which in turn gives them super underdeveloped Jaw and small airway.

(This is where the nerd voice comes from the small airway) and as they get sleep apnea from mouthbreathing, they get less restful sleep and less quality sleep in general, which stops the production of HGH, the hormone that makes people grow. As a result, they are pretty short, and this messes up many hormonal processes going on in the body, like the thyroid gland that's why many end up looking very skinny. This is also the reason why people with good forwardly jaws are usually taller because they get no sleep apnea during their sleep and the airway is working properly.

So now that their whole skull and face are underdeveloped due to mouthbreathing and braces, they get forward head posture (nerd neck) because when you just pull your neck forward, you open up your airway. This happens if you don't have proper airway support due to your recessed jaws.

and as the child develops, they will grow super ugly and unattractive with a long face and super receding jaws. a child then grows up ugly, they won't have many friends, which is why they develop these weird interests and keep them to themselves. This further isolates them from their peers, and the only people complimenting them anyhow are the teachers for doing good work and their parents to cheer them up and the child feels attached to them. Then, when the parents notice their child growing crooked teeth, they give them braces, which recess their jaws even more than it was like this.

If you ever have Children make sure their never mouthbreath as they grow up because it causes shit ton of Chain Reactions in their lives.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: PoopyFaceTomatoNose, zub111, LancasteR and 1 other person
it's kinda like asking why are all the players in the NBA tall.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PoopyFaceTomatoNose, spark, liberiangrimreaper and 3 others
Physiognomy

• +1
Reactions: PoopyFaceTomatoNose and Funnyunenjoyer1
How does braces fuck your face development up? I always thought it was the opposite

How does braces fuck your face development up? I always thought it was the opposite
Fucks up your forward growth by fucking up the bones which are surrounded by the roots of your teeth
and usually they add rubber bands and functional apliances which brings the whole maxilla down resulting in downwardly grown face

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: PoopyFaceTomatoNose
I am a nerd.
all of the above except:
No longer have braces.
Not really a nasal voice.
Good neck posture.
Good looking.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: liberiangrimreaper and Funnyunenjoyer1
I am a nerd.
all of the above except.
No longer have braces.
Not really a nasal voice.
Good neck posture.
doesn't mean all nerds have nasal voices but in general they do if you fit all the above then theres huge chance you have shitty jaw development and you are short

doesn't mean all nerds have nasal voices but in general they do if you fit all the above then theres huge chance you have shitty jaw development and you are short
I’m short. But have a chiseled jaw.

Very interesting. But why is it that autists are more likely to mouthbreath?

Fucks up your forward growth by fucking up the bones which are surrounded by the roots of your teeth
and usually they add rubber bands and functional apliances which brings the whole maxilla down resulting in downwardly grown face
Should someone wait until their face is completely develeped before getting any dental/orthodontic work done?

• +1
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1
Most of my nerd friends are not short. But. they have many of the other characteristics listed.

Should someone wait until their face is completely develeped before getting any dental/orthodontic work done?
Ideally yeah but never get functional appliances even as an adult because that's the main thing that causes facial down swung

Most of my nerd friends are not short. But. they have many of the other characteristics listed.
it could be that even with small jaws and bad airway the body still finds a way to sleep correctly without compensating on the airways

• +1
Reactions: TheAnomaly
Ideally yeah but never get functional appliances even as an adult because that's the main thing that causes facial down swung
What about MSE? That could make you look better even if you dont have a necessarily narrow pallate? Won't make you recessed either.

• +1
What about MSE? That could make you look better even if you dont have a necessarily narrow pallate? Won't make you recessed either.
MSE is very good, if your children complains about blocked nose that shit is like only S tier appliance first of all it expands the airways and encourages nose breathing, second it broadens the arch if it too narrow and guides the proper development of the face

Most of them resemble the McLovin‘ or Chud phenotype
Scared Gas Station GIF by Laff

• +1
Reactions: PoopyFaceTomatoNose, halloweed and Funnyunenjoyer1
Nerd just means glasses + skinny that’s it. Bonus points if autistic

• +1
MSE is very good, if your children complains about blocked nose that shit is like only S tier appliance first of all it expands the airways and encourages nose breathing, second it broadens the arch if it too narrow and guides the proper development of the face
I heard it could widen your nose. Does it do so significantly even if you just expand pallate slightly?

• +1
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1 and LancasteR
I heard it could widen your nose. Does it do so significantly even if you just expand pallate slightly?
Yeah you get airway benefits from expanding very slightly but the nose part is bs because when you see people with wide zygos and upper palates they don't necessarily have wide noses

• +1
Reactions: jordanbarrettjaw
Chud for the right wingers soyboy for the left View attachment 2933280
The one‘s on the left are often very submissive and docile, and tend to become betabuxers or even cucks.
The one‘s on the left are often very non-neurotypical with low-impulse control/quickly to be angered, and are often autists and/or incels.
Pick your poison.

• +1
Reactions: PoopyFaceTomatoNose, MaestheticMaso, ElTruecel and 1 other person
The one‘s on the left are often very submissive and docile and tend to become betabuxers or even cucks.
The one‘s on the left are often very non-neurotypical with low-impulse control/quickly to be angered and are often autists and/or incels.
Pick your poison.
the thing I'm tryna figure out is why do pedos and molester niggas all almost look exactly the people on the left or the right

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PoopyFaceTomatoNose and LancasteR
Yeah you get airway benefits from expanding very slightly but the nose part is bs because when you see people with wide zygos and upper palates they don't necessarily have wide noses
Alr, what if someone were to get MSE at 16 for example. Now they're going to get a front teeth gap that they cant fix until a couple of years because braces will make you reccessed during puberty.

Alr, what if someone were to get MSE at 16 for example. Now they're going to get a front teeth gap that they cant fix until a couple of years because braces will make you reccessed during puberty.
I'd just wait untill you fully develop and then get the braces
but you can get MSE at 16 and wait for like 4 more years or wait until you fully develop and then get the MSE + braces only to close the front teeth gap

• +1
Reactions: jordanbarrettjaw
my nose was always blocked and my parents didnt listen to me about getting mse now they forced me to put on braces wtf do I do now? its been 4 months since I got my braces and my orthodontist said I dont need palate expanders

• +1
Please be joking --I have braces and can't lose my maxilia growth :feelswhy:

• So Sad
my nose was always blocked and my parents didnt listen to me about getting mse now they forced me to put on braces wtf do I do now? its been 4 months since I got my braces and my orthodontist said I dont need palate expanders
get mse anyways find mse providers for breathing benefits

if yo u need braces your development is already fucked to begin with

• +1
I actually thought that it was healthy to breathe through the mouth as a kid. The gym teacher, after strenuous acts, always said; Now breathe strongly. And the strongest way to breathe is through the mouth, so I assumed that mouthbreathing was more healthy.

• JFL
  • So Sad
i actually thought that it was healthy to breathe through the mouth as a kid. The gymteacher after tresinous acts always said; now breathe strongly. And the strongest way to breathe is through the mouth, so i assumed that mouthbreathing is more healthy
brutal

• +1
Reactions: hiwasuwor
lip lift will fix my long midface and short lower third
Get ccw rotation if your face is very downgrown and recessed only lip lift can't help it

• Woah
Reactions: hiwasuwor
Exactly, then it fixes it retard
braces don't fix your development retard 🤡🤡🤡

even orthodontists call it "camouflage treatment" in their own literature :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• +1