Why do niggers like to have sex with white trannies so much

D

Deleted member 32285

Kraken
Why niggers like feminized white boys so much?

• JFL
Reactions: fuxkdakikez
I asked this to a white hon-tier tranny friend a while back and the response I got was "niggas just like fucking"

• JFL
Reactions: fuxkdakikez, Deleted member 28896, Ricky212 and 3 others
Perhaps for similar reasons why I love Asian trannies

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 28896, WeiWei and Deleted member 32285
I asked this to a white hon-tier tranny friend a while back and the response I got was "niggas just like fucking"
truth, It can be described in detail as below to help people understand why niggers will have sex with anything that look remotely like a human female

3) "MUH-DIK" This is the primary driver of Negro behavior. Everything to a Negro revolves around sex — whether it’s with an unwilling victim, farm animals, patio furniture, a Brother on the "Down-Low", or a female member of it’s own species. Negroes have an unusually strong sex drive because basically the species would have died out 10’s of thousands of years ago if they weren't genetically programmed to screw even the ugliest, most disgusting member of the opposite sex in response to Nature’s demand to perpetuate the species.

5) "DAT-ASS": The bigger the butt, the better — even to circus proportions, at least according to the Negro. Interestingly this is a universal trait among Negroids scattered worldwide. I am at a loss to explain this, other than perhaps, just perhaps, that barely repressed Cannibalistic portion of their disgusting Simian cerebral cortex views their mates as potential sources of food in the even of some type of calamity. When they say, "Damn, Dat ass sho’ looks fine" it may have a ulterior, and sinister, motive behind it!

9) "WHITE WIMMINZ": Often people will ask, "Why don’t they just stick to their own kind?" The answer is simple — have you SEEN the females of their species?!! The typical Negroid Sow is commonly a disgusting fat-assed disease ridden baboon which will indiscriminately mate with anything. Even good-looking "Women of Color" such as Halle Barry, Beyonce, and Mariah Carey have been enhanced by copious amounts of Human DNA in their lineage and are more distantly removed from their Negroid roots than they’d care to admit — but still a lot of make-up and plastic surgery has been used to make them look more Human.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21345
White trannies are hot

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 28896, exo and Deleted member 32285
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 32285 and Deleted member 28896
Was gonna suggest that maybe theres some more intelligent kind of kink behind it to feminize their former oppressor in the most traditionally twisted way possible (feminizing and dominating another male).

But then again muh BBC brain prob just wants to fuck anything

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 32285 and Deleted member 28896
White trannies are cutest esp when they have big thighs and wide hips

• Hmm...
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: WeiWei, Deleted member 32285 and Deleted member 28896
Was gonna suggest that maybe theres some more intelligent kind of kink behind it to feminize their former oppressor in the most traditionally twisted way possible (feminizing and dominating another male).
This is what we Jews do basically

• JFL
Reactions: Jpg and Deleted member 23391