Why do Normies care so much about following/follower ratio

Clavicular

Clavicular

Neurotypical
Contributor
Ive gotten unfollowed my my closet friends before, (apparently not my friends if they had to unfollow me on instagram for a retarded ratio). I get confused about this like “man why did this faggot unfollow me i see him everyday??” But then i remember the stupid fucking ratio

I always make these faggots follow me again because I wont take part in this bullshit, or I unfollow them back.

Fucking stupid ratio, i follow tons of meme pages and good pages that post reels. My follower following ratio is 500-1000 which is death tier but why should it matter ? Fuck normfags

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?, LooksThinker, chawaje and 23 others
post and rep ratio on .org is more important bro, instagram doesnt matter, fuck these normies.
Unfortunately my post and rep ratio here is shit :feelswhy::feelswhy:

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?, chawaje, likenesss and 35 others
mine was 90 to 500.

yes i dont have friends please dont @ me at my death tier follow ratio

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Imretarded?, try2beme, albe.ORG and 1 other person
different ways of coping for ltns

need to be better than the other guy in any way possible when you dont have better looks

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?, proxyy, okwiwhd and 4 others
post and rep ratio on .org is more important bro, instagram doesnt matter, fuck these normies
its all about pleasing and coming off as superior to other men tbh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?, silencio, okwiwhd and 4 others
post and rep ratio on .org is more important bro, instagram doesnt matter, fuck these normies
Yea I care about this shit way more than shitty instagram that i only use to watch people get hit by 18 wheelers

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Imretarded?, okwiwhd, Monobloc and 11 others
mine was 90 to 500.

I dont have friends anymore tbh i will get some soon tho when i go to uni next year

• +1
  • Love it
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Yerico7, Imretarded?, Alexios and 8 others
Bhai, you are from NY? Didn't know that

undeniable proof of if ur loser or mogger
or whatever

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: likenesss, Costcosuperstore, HTN_Mentalcel and 1 other person
I dont have friends anymore tbh i will get some soon tho when i go to uni next year
until someone on here leaks what you’ve said

• +1
Reactions: Alexios
IMG 9406

rookie numbers

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Imretarded?, LVZZO, JustCallMeKash and 9 others
until someone on here leaks what you’ve said
I seriously hope u get banned for being so low iq, not talking about this quote above but just in general.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Monobloc and Zonar
Ive gotten unfollowed my my closet friends before, (apparently not my friends if they had to unfollow me on instagram for a retarded ratio). I get confused about this like “man why did this faggot unfollow me i see him everyday??” But then i remember the stupid fucking ratio

I always make these faggots follow me again because I wont take part in this bullshit, or I unfollow them back.

Fucking stupid ratio, i follow tons of meme pages and good pages that post reels. My follower following ratio is 500-1000 which is death tier but why should it matter ? Fuck normfags
I am in the exact same scenario

I have abt 300 followers and follow around 1800 accounts (mostly meme pages)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Imretarded? and Clavicular
my ratio is 1300 to 200 cause im narcymaxxing

• +1
Reactions: likenesss and Clavicular
insta followers don’t matter at all even for making friends or getting bitches its all about your aura and presence irl

i would shit my pants if a tall jacked chad with 20 instagram followers walked in my uni even if i had 10k followers

• +1
Reactions: nofap and zura

because instagram is a show of status, if people follow you without you having to follow other people back like a cuck then that signals to women and to other potential friends you are interesting/ high status.

Your friends don't personally care about the ratio, but they know others will judge them based on it so that's why they make a big deal out of it

And what is IG for if not for getting girls and making connections?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: likenesss, HTN_Mentalcel and xegigi
because instagram is a show of status, if people follow you without you having to follow other people back like a cuck then that signals to women and to other potential friends you are interesting/ high status.

Your friends don't personally care about the ratio, but they know others will judge them based on it so that's why they make a big deal out of it

And what is IG for if not for getting girls and making connections?
Entertainment is what its for, and socializing. You dont need to unfollow people to have status. Just have good posts

explain my post to rep

• +1
Reactions: Clavicular
its supposed to be a sign of status but normies just follow people to get follow backs and then unfollow them so its just fraudmaxxing

• +1
Reactions: Clavicular and Mewton
Buy 10k followers, it's really cheap and can create insane halo

Because everything matters to them in this imaginary, fake online universe. These kinds of things nowadays influence the value of people. Back in the days, if someone was popular, it was only visible in school or work, outside, no one knew whether he or she was popular. But today, this virtual price tag follows you wherever you go. That's why people are so concerned about it. How many people want to be affiliated with me without being acknowledged by me? Followed to following ratio.

• +1
Reactions: Clavicular and mirrormogger
mine is 1 to 5

• +1
Yea I care about this shit way more than shitty instagram that i only use to watch people get hit by 18 wheelers
same but with cartels jfl

• +1
You good at masking?

Also do you take oxytoycin? Apparently that helps a lot with autism

• JFL
Because everything matters to them in this imaginary, fake online universe. These kinds of things nowadays influence the value of people. Back in the days, if someone was popular, it was only visible in school or work, outside, no one knew whether he or she was popular. But today, this virtual price tag follows you wherever you go. That's why people are so concerned about it. How many people want to be affiliated with me without being acknowledged by me? Followed to following ratio.
Couldnt have said it better myself, bhai.

• +1
Reactions: emeraldglass
Normies care too much about social media in general, they are wasting their lives and youth away

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mirrormogger, plukee, Clavicular and 1 other person
Meanwhile I don’t have insta

• +1
  • +1
mine was 90 to 500.

Looooool your ratios so bad you should Kys it’s death tier

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: FBl and Clavicular
can't relate cause i unistalled all sm a while ago cause of the brain damage they give but yea i agree it's retarded

• +1
Reactions: Clavicular and xegigi
My oneitis boyfriend got like 300 followers and 1 following. Narcy as nigga lmaoo

• +1
i only have 1 follower and its my gf. got a mogger join date tho

non-blackpilled people are just super illogical and retarded. They obsess over inane gay shit like follower counts, celebrities, tv shows, etc.

• +1
Reactions: JawMogger
Most of who I follow are artists/ creatives. Gonna keep in mind any girl account that's worth taking note to see if any reciprocation happens when I ascend.

Last edited:

Just buy some pajeet bot followers to make ratio look better jfl

Idk, when i see somebody follows 300-500+ people on tiktok or instagram i wonder how he is supposed to see all their posts, videos, etc. Don't see point of it