why do people act like im pretty/handsome but never give me compliments directly

D

Deleted member 30552

why pepole look at me with adoring eyes and treat me really nicely but never give me compliments directly
ive come to the conclusion i must just look like shit tbh
its over, i need surgery. some fucking faggot i think slyly in a weird indirect way tried to iimply i wasnt handsome last night, but literally tried to have sex with me and was trying to hold me hand and kept hugging me to which i was too drunk to reject
he said he didnt think i looked like a threat
fiucking queer, god i am pissed off. i am so pissed i wasnt just born with a huge skull, big frame, and god tier profile

• +1
Reactions: Esteban1997 and Michael Myers
It means you’re an LTN.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: aspiringexcel, SidharthTheSlayer and Deleted member 30552
It means you’re an LTN.
its over

i find myself so handsome and beautiful and people do online give me insane amounts of compliments but IRL they rarely ever say shit. they just try to have sex with me and treat me well but i am never complimented. i guess i just look good in pics

• So Sad
Reactions: Michael Myers
its over

i find myself so handsome and beautiful and people do online give me insane amounts of compliments but IRL they rarely ever say shit. they just try to have sex with me and treat me well but i am never complimented. i guess i just look good in pics
I think you need to be HTN to get IRL compliments from women and if you want compliments from both you need to be a chaddam prettyboy. I got a Pakistani “friend” who would always get told just how pretty he was, not just by women but also by men. It was crazy.

• +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel
I think you need to be HTN to get IRL compliments from women and if you want compliments from both you need to be a chaddam prettyboy. I got a Pakistani “friend” who would always get told just how pretty he was, not just by women but also by men. It was crazy.
i am literally a solid chadilte/htn objectively in videos and i put that on my life

i dont get why people are so stingy to compliment me

idk if my profile is really just that bad irl or that the whole "people dont compliment attractive people cause they know theyre attractive" thing is true

i am literally a solid chadilte/htn objectively in videos and i put that on my life

i dont get why people are so stingy to compliment me

idk if my profile is really just that bad irl or that the whole "people dont compliment attractive people cause they know theyre attractive" thing is true
Send me a PM with your pictures.

bhai how do u not know who i am atp tbh

i cant pm people on this website
I know who you are but I forgot what you look like. How come you can’t PM? I’ll PM you then.

I know who you are but I forgot what you look like. How come you can’t PM? I’ll PM you then.
idk. this website is broken im not able to pm anybody