Why do people dislike Jews

6"4 Tyrone(I'm not)

6"4 Tyrone(I'm not)

I have no enemies
⚠️This is not a hate thread to any religion ⚠️
I am not a Jew but there are barely 20 million of them and they don't even do anything bad except for maybe Israeli war ( most Jews are US citizens JFL 😂) and I think that if there were 1.9 billion Jews instead of Muslims the world will be a better because on average they have higher iq than all religions (except atheist bcos 76% of atheists are Asians and we know those mfs are human calculator )
And they don't even commit crime in the west.

It's just my opinion btw no hate . I respect all religions

based

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: northern mogger and 6"4 Tyrone(I'm not)
They Think jews are hypocryte. Far righters claims israel is an ethno state btw leftist talking point .when they can't have an ethno state even when they knoe israel is most hated country

• +1
Reactions: 6"4 Tyrone(I'm not)
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: AlexBrown84 and northern mogger
antisemetism usually manifests itself in 1 of 2 forms :

1. it's arabs and muslims who hate jews because of israel

2. It's white nationalists who hate jews because they believe the jewish elite are doing the great replacement by intentionally promoting mass immigration of non whites into white countries, while inhibiting white birth rates by pushing feminism/contraceptives/abortion

• +1
Reactions: ItsyBitsyJayhawk, Costcosuperstore, sub5c3l and 1 other person
2. It's white nationalists who hate jews because they believe the jewish elite are doing the great replacement by intentionally promoting mass immigration of non whites into white countries, while inhibiting white birth rates by pushing feminism/contraceptives/abortion
its true tho.....

• +1
Reactions: slavicpsycho and fuxkdakikez
I appreciate their contributions to the natural sciences, but when it comes to their social and political influence, they will always sabotage the nation they're living in for their groups own selfish benefit. Pretty much any movement that seeks to harm society, they're at the head of. Almost all the top Russian Communists pre-Stalin were Jews. Same in Germany, same in America. Today, they're absurdly over-represented in left-wing movements in the West, like pro mass immigration, pro feminism and anti-White racism. They use their almost total control over the media to push these ideas.

JonMinadeoII

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: dehydrated, fuxkdakikez and sub5c3l
jews have an imense power in our world and have been involved in conspiracies for centuries, but I do agree with the muslim part, most of them are just wasting precious breathable air rn, I'm not particularly fond of neither so idk.

• +1
Reactions: fuxkdakikez
europathelastbattle.net

Cuz they evil i guess

But make No mistake, all Humans are evil

They live in our countries but dont care about the wellbeeing of the country because they can just fly to israel if shit gets bad

I am not a Jew but there are barely 20 million of them and they don't even do anything bad except for maybe Israeli war ( most Jews are US citizens JFL 😂) and I think that if there were 1.9 billion Jews instead of Muslims the world will be a better because on average they have higher iq than all religions (except atheist bcos 76% of atheists are Asians and we know those mfs are human calculator )

They own central banking and worship Satan, that's why they crucified Jesus Christ

• +1
Reactions: 6"4 Tyrone(I'm not) and sub5c3l

I see you've reacted to my reply. Let me jewpill you.

All this Israel shit is hubris & distraction, the real thing is Jews owning the whole global economy (and in turn, the governments) since the early-1800s in England. And they basically created America.

They've created most major social reform you see around you. From communism in Russia (80% of USSR officers were Jewish) to spreading atheism, teaching false history, LGBTQ++++, feminism, etc...

A lot of history is manipulated & erasen.

https://www.donaldwatkins.com/post/...ld-s-money-supply-for-more-than-two-centuries

• +1
Reactions: boxface34
Their tiny hates mock people who wear baseball caps. Their kippahs also mock bald-headed folks.

antisemetism usually manifests itself in 1 of 2 forms :

1. it's arabs and muslims who hate jews because of israel

Nigga jews suck the soul out of your body, they make your life living hell, they increase taxes, rent, food prices THEY WANT YOUR MONEY GOYIM they want you dead

I got kicked out of 109 restaurants and it was the restaurants fault every time

cuz they jealous of us, silly ass pigskins dont take accountability at all and blame every non-sensical thing on us

• JFL
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1
Satan hates Jews.