Why do people get into relationships?

socialcel

socialcel

Textbook MTN
I genuinely don’t understand why anyone would want to “just date someone” when you can have sex with random ppl and then not have to talk to them. What’s the point, can some NT ppl answer? You have friends to talk and do fun shit with so idk

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zekken, NotoriousLoser, Zonar and 4 others
i’m incel so i can’t get neither

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker and socialcel
cus humans are social animals and we crave that closeness with our other halves n chit !

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mewton, Deleted member 20370, Zonar and 3 others
Sex

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss, LooksThinker and socialcel
I want to be able to be intimate with someone. Share my feelings, someone who understands me and bonds with me. It sounds feminine but deep down most people crave this shit

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Shycel, Mewton, NotoriousLoser and 7 others
I genuinely don’t understand why anyone would want to “just date someone” when you can have sex with random ppl and then not have to talk to them. What’s the point, can some NT ppl answer? You have friends to talk and do fun shit with so idk
I think because I wanted to experience love
But sometimes we crave for our partner attention and put efforts, it may help to looksmax but the feeling of being not appreciated hurts a lot

• JFL
Reactions: socialcel
i’m incel so i can’t get neither
29338.jpg

• Love it
Reactions: GabachoCopium
Why do people (like OP) make shit threads?

• +1
  • WTF
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Shycel, Zonar, LooksThinker and 3 others
you don’t have to be in a relationship with someone for that

I think because I wanted to experience love
But sometimes we crave for our partner attention and put efforts, it may help to looksmax but the feeling of being not appreciated hurts a lot
just lol if u need someone to validate you

I want to be able to be intimate with someone. Share my feelings, someone who understands me and bonds with me. It sounds feminine but deep down most people crave this shit
i haven’t met a single foid who had an IQ over 110. How could you ask them for help with anything? It might just be me but I don’t think they can help me at all

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss
People forget STD’s are a thing, im a hypochondriac son

you don’t have to be in a relationship with someone foir that

just lol if u need someone to validate you

i haven’t met a single foid who had an IQ over 110. How could you ask them for help with anything? It might just be me but I don’t think they can help me at all
It's not validation bro it's just a feeling which I can't explain , u need to experience it
But it might be different for u since love has different meanings for others

• Hmm...
People forget STD’s are a thing, im a hypochondriac son
you’re that scared? amnesia got 0 STD’s and slayed more than this forum ever will

you’re that scared? amnesia got 0 STD’s and slayed more than this forum ever will
Have u ever experienced a feeling where u want to commit urself to other person (just asking)
When I experienced it , it didn't matter whether the person was beautiful or not for that time period I was happy to look to them
I think it's a bittersweet feeling and helps u to improve urself

• Hmm...
Have u ever experienced a feeling where u want to commit urself to other person (just asking)
When I experienced it , it didn't matter whether the person was beautiful or not for that time period I was happy to look to them
I think it's a bittersweet feeling and helps u to improve urself
i have not, and prob never will

i have not, and prob never will
U should try it trust me bro it will develop u . I don't know whether u would troll it or understand what I mean to say but just find a person u think u could keep spending ur time with them , find other things than looks in them , communicate with them and u are good to go for an actual healthy relationship

• Hmm...
High estrogen, nuke it and you will see most of love is just lust. Love is possible if you have 10 plus year marriage with the male permitted to have concubines. Just meeting someone and being in love is just a brain tactic to fuck them and create offspring. Although its not pure lust in the sense of horny but also very material is what I mean. True understanding bw people takes 5 years plus

• Woah
U should try it trust me bro it will develop u . I don't know whether u would troll it or understand what I mean to say but just find a person u think u could keep spending ur time with them , find other things than looks in them , communicate with them and u are good to go for an actual healthy relationship
That’s the thing, I haven’t found a single female who I could have engaging conversations with, they’re all plain, boring and stupid. And I have talked to a decent amount

High estrogen, nuke it and you will see most of love is just lust. Love is possible if you have 10 plus year marriage with the male permitted to have concubines. Just meeting someone and being in love is just a brain tactic to fuck them and create offspring. Although its not pure lust in the sense of horny but also very material is what I mean. True understanding bw people takes 5 years plus
So wanting to be monogamous is high E+low T trait? This would make sense evolutionary so I’m not surprised if it is

Tbh I can talk to a lot of people but when I think about it I don't have actual friends , they would invite me to their celebrations but I can feel a wall between them and me . Still i talk with them

• +1
Tbh I can talk to a lot of people but when I think about it I don't have actual friends , they would invite me to their celebrations but I can feel a wall between them and me . Still i talk with them
Yeah same, I had like 3 actual friends so far that I’d actually want to be friends with for the rest of my life. And sure, just being “normal” and talking to other people is fine, but why get into a relationship with someone like that?

That’s the thing, I haven’t found a single female who I could have engaging conversations with, they’re all plain, boring and stupid. And I have talked to a decent amount
What makes u think that the women are boring and stupid?. I am 17 and young thatswhy I have different opinions and have a lot of world to be seen
What do u expect in a women can u tell me

• +1
Tbh my first gf (relationship remained fir 3 months) was pretty toxic , she used to backbite other girls and talk to multiple males
She used to tell me that there were many options for her but she choose me
This was a tragic experience for me

• +1
But after 1 year I tried it again and now I am very happy and wants to improve for my current relationship , the thing is when u start communicating initially the person might be boring to u but enter in a relationship and treat other person like a human being. Slowly gets Frank with them and start talking about embarassing things , jokes which u would be scare to tell other womens. When h are able to build trust u would start liking even a boring person u can atleast give it a try

• +1
Keep in mind that I am 17 only and my advice might not be best u should talk about it with people who are successful in their love the more u talk the better ur personality becomes although here people say personality is cope

• +1
What makes u think that the women are boring and stupid?. I am 17 and young thatswhy I have different opinions and have a lot of world to be seen
What do u expect in a women can u tell me
lol I’m 16 so I haven’t lived any longer than you. Okay, here’s why I can’t really imagine myself dating:

I’m non NT, 130 IQ+ and this just makes it that I can’t really “click” with basically anyone I meet on a day to day basis.

I have actually talked to a bunch of women before so this isn’t tales from the basement, but I have never even met one who was intelligent. The ones who are academically doing well are most of the time just doing so because they follow their parents advice blindly without thinking (for some reason women listen WAY more to their parents as opposed to males, many of whom are doing academically well aren’t doing so just because “their parents said so”) I went to one of the best high schools in my country, that’s how I know this.

With that said, I’ve only ever found one friend (male) who I could have interesting conversations with, so it might be that it was just pure accident that he happened to be a male.

If I ever did meet a woman who had brains not just looks I MIGHT consider a relationship, but I honestly doubt this will ever happen, so I’ve given up on it by now, why gaslight myself to think otherwise.

• JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
But after 1 year I tried it again and now I am very happy and wants to improve for my current relationship , the thing is when u start communicating initially the person might be boring to u but enter in a relationship and treat other person like a human being. Slowly gets Frank with them and start talking about embarassing things , jokes which u would be scare to tell other womens. When h are able to build trust u would start liking even a boring person u can atleast give it a try
Good for you man

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 61701
lol I’m 16 so I haven’t lived any longer than you. Okay, here’s why I can’t really imagine myself dating:

I’m non NT, 130 IQ+ and this just makes it that I can’t really “click” with basically anyone I meet on a day to day basis.

I have actually talked to a bunch of women before so this isn’t tales from the basement, but I have never even met one who was intelligent. The ones who are academically doing well are most of the time just doing so because they follow their parents advice blindly without thinking (for some reason women listen WAY more to their parents as opposed to males, many of whom are doing academically well aren’t doing so just because “their parents said so”) I went to one of the best high schools in my country, that’s how I know this.

With that said, I’ve only ever found one friend (male) who I could have interesting conversations with, so it might be that it was just pure accident that he happened to be a male.

If I ever did meet a woman who had brains not just looks I MIGHT consider a relationship, but I honestly doubt this will ever happen, so I’ve given up on it by now, why gaslight myself to think otherwise.
I hope and wish one day u will get a person whom u find worthy enough to spend ur live
Just be happy till then

• +1
Bro fuck I didn't see ur account I thought I was talking to a new account but u have a lot of reputation here man

horny

• JFL
  • +1
Girls will nag, bully and harrass until you agree.

• JFL
Women do it not to be lonely, men do it to get their dicks wet.

• +1
Reactions: socialcel and Deleted member 51465

• Love it
Incels won't understand