Why do people here admire Ramirez?

.*my*.

.*my*.

Kess mah ess
Why do you admire a chad who just killed a bunch of people instead of a chad who did something good in this world?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 61895, iam good boy, Clark69 and 1 other person
zygos

• JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel and iam good boy
Because of his looks....I mean sure, he raped and murdered some people, but nobody is perfect, no one remembers the victims anyway.

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 61895 and .*my*.
Chad is expected to do good in this life, Ramirez sticks out because he did the worst things and still got chased after by women. He exposed the nature of women and how superficial they are, that looks have such a grasp on them. Ramirez proves that women are mentally incapable of higher intelligence and primitive impulses such as sexual desire and emotion drive them. Incels dont support what ramirez did, its just validating that his whole story proves that we're right about blackpill

• +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel and fuxkdakikez
He's overrated af anyway
He was just malnourished so had more defined bones

• JFL
Reactions: dehydrated and HTN_Mentalcel
Reminder that Ramirez would ask for childhood pictures of his pen mates, and ask if they can also send pictures of their nieces and nephews too
And when his sister and niece visited him in prison, he whipped his penis out in front of them and said "if you weren't my niece, I would fuck you right here right now' to an 11-year-old girl
That's tiktok and .org's dark triad "king" btw

• JFL
Reactions: dehydrated, PickleTheSlayer and fuxkdakikez
Why do you admire a chad who just killed a bunch of people instead of a chad who did something good in this world?
Zygoes

Idk he looks like a crack head

• Ugh..
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel