Why do so many of you have therapists?

romanstock

romanstock

34 yr old virgin
the fuck is wrong with yall

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: WayneBraaaah, try2beme and lemonnz
I was forced to type shit u think I have a choice?

I don’t believe in therapy tho n chit

• JFL
Reactions: romanstock
My mom makes me go to therapy or else she will kick me out of the house

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: romanstock and forevermirin
I only did it under 18 yo cuz they can force children but not adults

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
therapy for what
“Body dysmorphia”
They know nothing about facial aesthetics so it’s annoying, they tell me there’s nothing wrong but they don’t understand the face like I do, I have multiple things very wrong with my face.

• JFL
Reactions: 케이제이, apocalypse, yeeyeeslayer and 2 others
“Body dysmorphia”
They know nothing about facial aesthetics so it’s annoying, they tell me there’s nothing wrong but they don’t understand the face like I do, I have multiple things very wrong with my face.
tell me ur white wirhout telling me ur white

lol, like in school? What shenanigans you been getting up to
I was always bipolar so when im manic i turn giga low inhib i was the boldest nigga there who would say or do anything to anyone. When i was even a kid it was Extreme af and it calmed down in highchool but i was still in therapy until 18 and then continued at 18 n stopped when i realized i was no longer forced. Fights arguments stealing conflicts mostly

• +1
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
tell me ur white wirhout telling me ur white
What does that have to do with race? I recognize my facial flaws and I accept my life is severely hindered by it, so I refuse to put any effort in. They can call it what they want, but I see the truth.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: apocalypse and try2beme
“Body dysmorphia”
Send them part 1 of WAW by face and lms

Also @yeeyeeslayer Bipolar isnt funny

• +1
  • +1
I was always bipolar so when im manic i turn giga low inhib i was the boldest nigga there who would say or do anything to anyone.
could you give an example of a manic episode that happen in school that got you in trouble? like what was the worst thing you said or did to somebody while u were manic?
Fights arguments stealing conflicts mostly
elab

• +1
I was always bipolar so when im manic i turn giga low inhib i was the boldest nigga there who would say or do anything to anyone. When i was even a kid it was Extreme af and it calmed down in highchool but i was still in therapy until 18 and then continued at 18 n stopped when i realized i was no longer forced. Fights arguments stealing conflicts mostly

tell me you're brown or black without telling me you're non-white

• +1
could you give an example of a manic episode that happen in school that got you in trouble? like what was the worst thing you said or did to somebody while u were manic?

elab
Im 20 and my brain is fried off drugs all I know is I had new beef everyday and lots of fights i even randomly jerked off in front of one innocent girl

• JFL
i even randomly jerked off in front of one innocent girl
this extreme level of low inhibition needs to be studied, + W how did she react/was she cute :sneaky:

• JFL
this extreme level of low inhibition needs to be studied, + W how did she react/was she cute :sneaky:
She was the cutest mulatta in my year group she was shocked she obv didnt start sucking my shii we were pretty young

• JFL
She was the cutest mulatta in my year group she was shocked she obv didnt start sucking my shii we were pretty young
when i ascend to a good level, i'm gonna pull my dick out and start jacking off next to a cute girl and see where it goes

• +1
If you go to a therapist as a man willingly just admit you're a faggot or bluepilled cuck. Majority of therapists are women and instead of helping males with our problems they try to gaslight us into being unaware normies.

• +1
Reactions: romanstock
the fuck is wrong with yall
buddy, asking such question when presented with daily offtopic retardation is bit retarted itself tbf. :feelswhy: