Why do so many of you have therapists?

romanstock

romanstock

34 yr old virgin
the fuck is wrong with yall

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: WayneBraaaah, try2beme and lemonnz
I was forced to type shit u think I have a choice?

I don’t believe in therapy tho n chit

• JFL
Reactions: romanstock
My mom makes me go to therapy or else she will kick me out of the house

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: romanstock and forevermirin
I only did it under 18 yo cuz they can force children but not adults

therapy for what
“Body dysmorphia”
They know nothing about facial aesthetics so it’s annoying, they tell me there’s nothing wrong but they don’t understand the face like I do, I have multiple things very wrong with my face.

• JFL
Reactions: 케이제이, apocalypse, yeeyeeslayer and 2 others
“Body dysmorphia”
They know nothing about facial aesthetics so it’s annoying, they tell me there’s nothing wrong but they don’t understand the face like I do, I have multiple things very wrong with my face.
tell me ur white wirhout telling me ur white

lol, like in school? What shenanigans you been getting up to
I was always bipolar so when im manic i turn giga low inhib i was the boldest nigga there who would say or do anything to anyone. When i was even a kid it was Extreme af and it calmed down in highchool but i was still in therapy until 18 and then continued at 18 n stopped when i realized i was no longer forced. Fights arguments stealing conflicts mostly

• +1
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
tell me ur white wirhout telling me ur white
What does that have to do with race? I recognize my facial flaws and I accept my life is severely hindered by it, so I refuse to put any effort in. They can call it what they want, but I see the truth.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: apocalypse and try2beme
“Body dysmorphia”
Send them part 1 of WAW by face and lms

Also @yeeyeeslayer Bipolar isnt funny

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: try2beme
I was always bipolar so when im manic i turn giga low inhib i was the boldest nigga there who would say or do anything to anyone.
could you give an example of a manic episode that happen in school that got you in trouble? like what was the worst thing you said or did to somebody while u were manic?
Fights arguments stealing conflicts mostly
elab

• +1
I was always bipolar so when im manic i turn giga low inhib i was the boldest nigga there who would say or do anything to anyone. When i was even a kid it was Extreme af and it calmed down in highchool but i was still in therapy until 18 and then continued at 18 n stopped when i realized i was no longer forced. Fights arguments stealing conflicts mostly

tell me you're brown or black without telling me you're non-white

• +1
could you give an example of a manic episode that happen in school that got you in trouble? like what was the worst thing you said or did to somebody while u were manic?

elab
Im 20 and my brain is fried off drugs all I know is I had new beef everyday and lots of fights i even randomly jerked off in front of one innocent girl

• JFL
i even randomly jerked off in front of one innocent girl
this extreme level of low inhibition needs to be studied, + W how did she react/was she cute :sneaky:

• JFL
this extreme level of low inhibition needs to be studied, + W how did she react/was she cute :sneaky:
She was the cutest mulatta in my year group she was shocked she obv didnt start sucking my shii we were pretty young

• JFL
She was the cutest mulatta in my year group she was shocked she obv didnt start sucking my shii we were pretty young
when i ascend to a good level, i'm gonna pull my dick out and start jacking off next to a cute girl and see where it goes

• +1
If you go to a therapist as a man willingly just admit you're a faggot or bluepilled cuck. Majority of therapists are women and instead of helping males with our problems they try to gaslight us into being unaware normies.

• +1
Reactions: romanstock
the fuck is wrong with yall
buddy, asking such question when presented with daily offtopic retardation is bit retarted itself tbf. :feelswhy: