Why do Somalis act so narcy when they are the universal laughingstock of the world?

kwacker777

kwacker777

Pakicel
This doesn't apply to non-westernized somalicels who grew up in strict households and don't have a superiority complex from being promoted by joos. They're usually more sensible.

Annoying Western-born refugee Somalis though, are the most annoying fucking specimens on the planet. They legitimately think they're superior because they tend to be Klinefelter-looking lanklets and are associated with West African mixed afro moggers even though they're the farthest thing possible. Pair that together with being muzzie and you get this superiority complex:

You retarded racoon-eyed Megamind-lookalike coal black niggers, you have no Arab ancestry, you have no unique exotic pheno, you are the worst combination of East African hut dwelling muzzie coper there is. Zero redeemable traits apart from height (paired with shit twig frame). Typical shitskin muzzie culture and Arab worship while they look upon you as beasts lower than even us Pakis. THIS is you:

Images 4 Images 3 Download 1

I didn't even have to cherrypick to get this shit! Just search up "average Somali"! Disgusting, lower than human! Your image is of Auschwitz victim refugees, Scarborough shithole dwellers, and buck toothed pirates!

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, Deleted member 24712, Deleted member 24444 and 10 others
Honestly i was just remembering that somalispot existed, went over there, decided to make this thread. Jfl at the fucking arrogance!

• JFL
Reactions: pentamogged9000
Somalispot.com

Season 9 Lol GIF by The Office

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Heinrich Schmidt, Michael Myers, pentamogged9000 and 1 other person
dude i can’t stand some of them who are like this it’s so fucking weird

• +1
Reactions: Heinrich Schmidt, Jamaldickjavontus, pentamogged9000 and 1 other person
Somalis think they are better than the rest of Africa for some reason

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Heinrich Schmidt, Trilogy, Jamaldickjavontus and 2 others
They still mog me, not joking

• Woah
Reactions: kwacker777
brutal when you expect someone to know their place but they still low inhib theory

This doesn't apply to non-westernized somalicels who grew up in strict households and don't have a superiority complex from being promoted by joos. They're usually more sensible.

Annoying Western-born refugee Somalis though, are the most annoying fucking specimens on the planet. They legitimately think they're superior because they tend to be Klinefelter-looking lanklets and are associated with West African mixed afro moggers even though they're the farthest thing possible. Pair that together with being muzzie and you get this superiority complex:

You retarded racoon-eyed Megamind-lookalike coal black niggers, you have no Arab ancestry, you have no unique exotic pheno, you are the worst combination of East African hut dwelling muzzie coper there is. Zero redeemable traits apart from height (paired with shit twig frame). Typical shitskin muzzie culture and Arab worship while they look upon you as beasts lower than even us Pakis. THIS is you:

View attachment 2435010View attachment 2435007View attachment 2435005

I didn't even have to cherrypick to get this shit! Just search up "average Somali"! Disgusting, lower than human! Your image is of Auschwitz victim refugees, Scarborough shithole dwellers, and buck toothed pirates!
My honest reaction

• JFL
Delete this thread hooyoo

• JFL
Now I know why they say Somalis are the Indians of Africa. They hate Pakistanis the same way. 🤣

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: greywind, Heinrich Schmidt, Jamaldickjavontus and 2 others
worst genetics in east africa by a mile. east african genetics are pretty shit in general tbh but i lucked out compared to everyone else there.

They are modern day honorary Vikings

the ones who don’t get the hood height genes are stuck in subhumanity forever. their skull shape genes need to be investigated ASAP jfl.

the uglier and more subhuman they are, the more they evolved to be delusional. if somalis were being objective about it, they would all go full anti natalist and stop perpetuating the cycle of subhumanity