Why do south indian hindu shits try to act white when in America?

DarkHorizon

DarkHorizon

Diamond
They are the same complexion as african black people yet still try to act white anyway. Black people spit at white people and their culture and refuse to assimilate into that. With what nerve to these stupid south indian apu looking fuckers try to assimilate into mayo culture and follow taylor swift and what not. Because in the area I live we don't have tons of northern punjabis like in uk and Canada where they actively resist assimilation. The US recieved primarily these fugly mustache wearing poop skins from southern states like kerala and tamil nadu, and they pooped out some little black colored anchor babies while they were here. I mean, it's quite surreal to see these hideous weirdos think that mayos will accept them, and they try to emulate only them. They don't try to assimilate with blacks because they have a superiority complex against them. With what nerve can they do that? They're literally the same color. They even tried to sue a school district to keep black kids out of the schools their apu children go to. If anyone here is a South Indian please can you elaborate on why you guys do this? Mayo culture is a joke, They just like drugs and being drunk and degenerate, thats their entire culture. Its a clown culture. And why do they all have mustaches?

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, AlexBrown84, Deleted member 21661 and 8 others
Cause we mog. Deal with it poonjabi :smonk: :smonk::smonk:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21661, Deleted member 6128 and Krakowski
Mogged by mr kuchipooori and his stache and body odor.
Bruh north or south it doesn't matter, curries smell gross and I've been around both. Thank god i was raised in the west so I actually have a sense of hygiene.

• +1
Reactions: oxymoron and rand anon
Bruh north or south it doesn't matter, curries smell gross and I've been around both. Thank god i was raised in the west so I actually have a sense of hygiene.
Me too. I was born here. But it's the fresh immigrant curries that do well. They got no confidence issues like their western counterparts who were probably human punching bags in school

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21661, rand anon and gribsufer1
You need to understand the psychology behind it. Indians in general, especially darker-skinned ones, have an inferiority complex. They deem white people as superior and thus delude themselves into thinking if they do the exact same things and live the same lifestyle as them then they would be just like them. This is obviously delusional because white people would never truly accept them no matter what and so the only non-cucked thing to do would be to not assimilate. With blacks they deem as inferior and so they avoid interaction with them.

Everything is a caste system to them even in the west and so they latch onto the people who they see at the top of society aka whites. The other ethnics are smart and have self-respect to not abandon who they are and their principles for people who don't even accept them. Indians have no shame and follow them around like a puppydog trying to emulate their behaviour.

This comes from a deep level of insecurity and feelings of inferiority/inadequacy. I see the same thing here to an extent in the UK. Indians forcefully hanging out with whites, sticking out like a sore thumb. Quite frankly it's pathetic, the rest of us ethnics not only refused to assimilate but we created our own communities, we took over entire towns that are now majority ethnic and we did all that and more without delving into the degeneracy that whites partake in. Obviously I'm aware things are different in America where there are more whites and harder to form communities with your own people.

• +1
Reactions: gribsufer1, horizontallytall, vaseqmoherad and 1 other person
Me too. I was born here. But it's the fresh immigrant curries that do well. They got no confidence issues like their western counterparts who were probably human punching bags in school
Well yeah obviously if you grow up in an environment where you are accepted you are just going to be naturally confident when your done growing no matter if you move to somewhere else.

You need to understand the psychology behind it. Indians in general, especially darker-skinned ones, have an inferiority complex. They deem white people as superior and thus delude themselves into thinking if they do the exact same things and live the same lifestyle as them then they would be just like them. This is obviously delusional because white people would never truly accept them no matter what and so the only non-cucked thing to do would be to not assimilate. With blacks they deem as inferior and so they avoid interaction with them.

Everything is a caste system to them even in the west and so they latch onto the people who they see at the top of society aka whites. The other ethnics are smart and have self-respect to not abandon who they are and their principles for people who don't even accept them. Indians have no shame and follow them around like a puppydog trying to emulate their behaviour.

This comes from a deep level of insecurity and feelings of inferiority/inadequacy. I see the same thing here to an extent in the UK. Indians forcefully hanging out with whites, sticking out like a sore thumb. Quite frankly it's pathetic, the rest of us ethnics not only refused to assimilate but we created our own communities, we took over entire towns that are now majority ethnic and we did all that and more without delving into the degeneracy that whites partake in. Obviously I'm aware things are different in America where there are more whites and harder to form communities with your own people.
No. It's much more simple than that. It's just caste system. God I hate indian people. I hope China or Pakistan nukes them. I hate being surrounded by these south indian fuckers. They're such bastards. I mean they literally look like those indian villagers you see on natGeo documentaries that carry bricks on their backs but dressed in western clothes. They're that fugly looking. And they're coming into the west at such an alarming rate.

• JFL
Reactions: Razeb and Deleted member 21661

Same with east Asains, it seems only Arabs understand this but it’s no surprise as Arabs don’t suffer self hate as much as curries and Gooks. Curreis and gooks are incels cos they don’t understand the game. Blacks Arabs and spics understand the game we playing the rest of them don’t

• +1
Reactions: zura
Same with east Asains, it seems only Arabs understand this but it’s no surprise as Arabs don’t suffer self hate as much as curries and Gooks. Curreis and gooks are incels cos they don’t understand the game. Blacks Arabs and spics understand the game we playing the rest of them don’t
Curries like indians but not muslim curries like Pakistanis/Indian muslims/bengalis who completely refuse to assimilate atleast here in the UK. Arabs don't do it either.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall and PrinceLuenLeoncur
Curries like indians but not muslim curries like Pakistanis/Indian muslims/bengalis who completely refuse to assimilate atleast here in the UK. Arabs don't do it either.
Pakis get the game they understand. Pakis Arabs and spice hang and copy blacks for this reason

I find with ethnics they have to choose a side, black or white, their decision determines their class, lifestyle and partners. This is why curries and chinks are truecels cos they don’t hang with blacks but with whites but this allows them to make money. Whereas pakis are poorer than Indians but cos they hang with BBCs they get pussy

• +1
Reactions: zura, horizontallytall and JohnDoe
Uk curries are pretty cool and yeah the most badass of all the south asians honestly. The US curries are clowns. They're all losers and geeks and commit zero crime. Uk curries on the other hand out there wilding raping bitches and what not

• JFL
Reactions: JohnDoe
Pakis get the game they understand. Pakis Arabs and spice hang and copy blacks for this reason

I find with ethnics they have to choose a side, black or white, their decision determines their class, lifestyle and partners. This is why curries and chinks are truecels cos they don’t hang with blacks but with whites but this allows them to make money. Whereas pakis are poorer than Indians but cos they hang with BBCs they get pussy
Idk man even pakis in the usa are firmly uncle toms

Idk man even pakis in the usa are firmly uncle toms
Then it’s over for them. In the UK pakis hang with blacks and Arabs or imitate blacks so they do ok.

As I said every ethnic has a choice, try to be black or try to be white.

• +1
Reactions: JohnDoe
Then it’s over for them. In the UK pakis hang with blacks and Arabs or imitate blacks so they do ok.

These Hindus need to be just absolutely demolished. White people are garbage. They are disloyal dishonest human trash.

Uk curries are pretty cool and yeah the most badass of all the south asians honestly. The US curries are clowns. They're all losers and geeks and commit zero crime. Uk curries on the other hand out there wilding raping bitches and what not
That is true. Pakistanis here are crimemaxxers and I've seen quite a few paki drug dealers with white women. American indians are soys. Zero testosterone in them, zero aggression, nothing.

Indians chose the whitepill, over. Blackpill or bust in america

Very true, pakis here hang with other south asians, excluding hindu uncle toms, and blacks but never whites. That's why they aren't cucked. Indians are too submissive and bow to the whites.

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
Very true, pakis here hang with other south asians, excluding hindu uncle toms, and blacks but never whites. That's why they aren't cucked. Indians are too submissive and bow to the whites.
It's those fucking hindu dindu little niggers who do that. I hate them. I want to erase them. Like a new holocaust for them. Hindus are just hopeless human doormats. Low aggression, nice soft cute little soy boys. They're garbage. Anyone descended from them is also garbage. Their women are filth. With the stupid dot on their forehead. I bet i could slap the dot right off the forehead of a mustached hindu's wife and he would do nothing about it. Just sit there and cry to the police. They're human dirt. Designed to be stepped on and stomped!

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Razeb, Deleted member 21661, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 1 other person
It's those fucking hindu dindu little niggers who do that. I hate them. I want to erase them. Like a new holocaust for them. Hindus are just hopeless human doormats. Low aggression, nice soft cute little soy boys. They're garbage. Anyone descended from them is also garbage.
Agreed. Submissive soyboys

Agreed. Submissive soyboys
I wonder if we could run some experiments on these hindus. Like kidnap a bunch of them, attach shock collars to them and FORCE them to be aggressive and violent or else each time they refuse the shock gets worse! You have to force these lindus to be violent. Otherwise they wont do it.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21661 and horizontallytall
I wonder if we could run some experiments on these hindus. Like kidnap a bunch of them, attach shock collars to them and FORCE them to be aggressive and violent or else each time they refuse the shock gets worse! You have to force these lindus to be violent. Otherwise they wont do it.
Why do you hate them so much?

Why do you hate them so much?
I fucking hate their soft passive nature, i feel like slapping them when i see them. Their constant follower mentality. I want to just torture them into being masculine and showing some hate. They're so feminine

• JFL
Reactions: normie_joe and PrinceLuenLeoncur
I fucking hate their soft passive nature, i feel like slapping them when i see them. Their constant follower mentality. I want to just torture them into being masculine and showing some hate. They're so feminine
Vegetarian trait.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall and JohnDoe
seethe harder, we just assimilate better

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Wallenberg, gribsufer1 and JohnDoe
They're built different, it's in their dna to be submissive and subservient. You can't change it no more than you could change a lion from being an apex predator.

seethe harder, we just assimilate better
You just white worship better. You're sell outs and self haters. Fucking moron. Im here trying to come up with ways to fix this south asian race.

• +1
Reactions: gribsufer1
You just white worship better. You're sell outs and self haters. Fucking moron. Im here trying to come up with ways to fix this south asian race.
race is a social construct, cultures change, new cultures emerege

But they make nice food how can you hate curries?

It's those fucking hindu dindu little niggers who do that. I hate them. I want to erase them. Like a new holocaust for them. Hindus are just hopeless human doormats. Low aggression, nice soft cute little soy boys. They're garbage. Anyone descended from them is also garbage. Their women are filth. With the stupid dot on their forehead. I bet i could slap the dot right off the forehead of a mustached hindu's wife and he would do nothing about it. Just sit there and cry to the police. They're human dirt. Designed to be stepped on and stomped!
Anyone descended from them is also garbage.
The irony of you saying this while being kashmiri

• +1
OP if you're so alpha why don't you go ER in some South Indian majority neighbourhood and kill some South Indian niggas

You're just angry average south indian makes 3x more than your kashmiri ass
Brutal shit

No they don't. Hindu men don't even have penises
OP if you're so alpha why don't you go ER in some South Indian majority neighbourhood and kill some South Indian niggas

You're just angry average south indian makes 3x more than your kashmiri ass
Brutal shit
I love both of you, cos Indian food tastes nice and I like nice food. So as long as y’all continue to cook food I’ll be happy

No they don't. Hindu men don't even have penises
Rape is huge problem in Kashmir you shouldn't deny it as kashmiri and fight it instead it's horrible
Kashmiris are getting genocided you can't live in denial you have to fight it

• +1
I love both of you, cos Indian food tastes nice and I like nice food. So as long as y’all continue to cook food I’ll be happy
Their lives are so worthless compared to mine. I'm worth more than 100 of them

Blah blah blah blah dog shit replies low iq fag @CFW432

They follow their middle eastern masters everywhere, recently Pakistanis refugees were forced below the deck so the Egyptian and Syrian refugees could sit above them

Because of this almost all of the people who died were Pakistanis while Egyptians and Syrians survived

Feel bad for them ngl

• JFL
Reactions: Razeb

They follow their middle eastern masters everywhere, recently Pakistanis refugees were forced below the deck so the Egyptian and Syrian refugees could sit above them

Because of this almost all of the people who died were Pakistanis while Egyptians and Syrians survived

Feel bad for them ngl
jfl :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

i get syrians cause they mog, but imagine dying for egyptians.

and pakis still wanna cope with MUH ULEMMAH. Arabs dont see curry muslims as anything besides hindu converts, and the only way to escape that is by being a lightskin chadpreet/stacypreet (which most pakis arent lol).

Last edited:
  • +1

and pakis still wanna cope with MUH ULEMMAH. Arabs dont see curry muslims as anything besides hindu converts, and the only way to escape that is by being a lightskin chadpreet/stacypreet (which most pakis arent lol).
They would even let some poor 5'7 black guy from Mali force them below the deck jfl

• +1
We dont shit onstreets , we dont even have streets , just desert barren land . Am a desert mogger who drinks milk , eats meat and fu*ks ur south indian mallu mom . Hot mallu.
coping streetshitter northie :forcedsmile:

coping streetshitter northie :forcedsmile:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21661

Their submissive hindu genetics runs deep. Converting to Islam does nothing.