Why do tall girls date manlets

Daqirius

Daqirius

Kraken
Looking at these girls facially, they would be going for tall chads if the were like 5 ft to 5 ft 5

• +1
  • Love it
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Zeruel, Gladiator, Lmao and 3 others

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Zeruel and Deleted member 19036
The second guy is CLEARLY on his knees

For the rest I don't see tall chicks tbh

The REALLY tall girls I know date uber tall guys.
I know a 6'4" girl that is dating a 6'9" guy

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lmao, Deleted member 16369, Eduardo DOV and 2 others
because tall girls have lower smv than short/er ones,plus all of the tall guys that they want are all pursuing
the short women and vice versa, which leaves tall women in a bit of a limbo state in the dating market.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Gladiator, tooLOW, Danish_Retard and 2 others
because tall chads dont commit

• +1
Reactions: 6ft4
Tall foids date manlets because either 1. They don’t care about height as much as goblinas do or 2. Tall Chads won’t commit to them so they settle for the bluepilled manlets who they know will treat them right

• +1
Reactions: Gladiator, Danish_Retard and gymmaxedhorse
Brings me back memeories of being on the buss in secondary school and having the thot sit on your lap do this to you hnnnggggf I’ll miss those days
I never experienced it :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree:

• Woah
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
Probably because most tall guys don’t want tall girls unless the guy is extremely tall like 6ft5+. Tall guys all their life have had their personality as tall and had people marvel at them. It’s not special when you’re with a tall girl. Chances are her brother, dad, uncles, everyone is going to be just as tall as the guy or taller than him

• +1
Reactions: ManletBlackcel, Boxingfan and GetShrekt
  • Hmm...
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
dunno. most height obsessed women i ever encountered in my life were 5'1-'5'5 goblinas. Its like they need to compensate for their subhumanity with taller partner.
current gf 6. im 5'9 nbaf. Her last bf was 6'4 though. Some girls can *shittest* you though in reality they just project thier insecurities onto you. If they see you dont care- they will eventually also wont care.

i dunno how can you feel emasculated - you are the one who has the dick + It feels funny to see how angry insecure lankets occasionally look at you- its like you are fuking something that you are not supposed to.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: stevielake, Yliaster, Gladiator and 2 others
On this topic idk how manlets can date tall girls :feelswat::lul:, I’m 5’7 and one of my sneaky links was 5’10 and it felt emasculating af being with her in public and in private

The first guy is how I imagine 80 percent of the forum in my head. Good looking, fit manlet, goofy

• JFL
Reactions: zura and Gladiator
On this topic idk how manlets can date tall girls :feelswat::lul:, I’m 5’7 and one of my sneaky links was 5’10 and it felt emasculating af being with her in public and in private
To each there own I guess, my family is relatively short except my dad so I always felt tall at 5 ft 8, that's why I personally don't really care if my gf height mogs me jfl

The second guy is CLEARLY on his knees

For the rest I don't see tall chicks tbh

The REALLY tall girls I know date uber tall guys.
I know a 6'4" girl that is dating a 6'9" guy
They are all over 6 feet ( the women )

@31 others

• +1
Reactions: 31 others
Ive never seen a girl date someone shorter than her since middle school, the most ive seen is usually when the guy is the same height or an inch or two taller
where do you live

• +1
Reactions: Lmao
Ive never seen a girl date someone shorter than her since middle school, the most ive seen is usually when the guy is the same height or an inch or two taller
I see such couples all the time but that maybe because girls here are themselves very tall

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Daqirius
dunno. most height obsessed women i ever encountered in my life were 5'1-'5'5 goblinas. Its like they need to compensate for their subhumanity with taller partner.
current gf 6. im 5'9 nbaf. Her last bf was 6'4 though. Some girls can *shittest* you though in reality they just project thier insecurities onto you. If they see you dont care- they will eventually also wont care.

i dunno how can you feel emasculated - you are the one who has the dick + It feels funny to see how angry insecure lankets occasionally look at you- its like you are fuking something that you are not supposed to.
This

• Short women are very height obsessed and so they would go to any length to get tall guys while tall women may not care that much.
  • The reverse is also true. Tall guys may prefer shorter women because they know they will have more power in the relationship and even if they treat them like dirt she'd worship him
I have seen this pattern consistently in life, taller women always care less about height. Saw this in school, college and then later after college as well.

Last edited:
  • Love it
OP are you a manlet?

• Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: Anasurimbor and Gladiator
Kys this is why you'll never ascend incel
Tall girls date taller guys because they’re insecure about their height and don’t like being taller than other men

Tall girls date taller guys because they’re insecure about their height and don’t like being taller than other men
Maybe some do tbh, but keep coping with your tales bro I'm living proof 🖕

You wouldn’t be here if u had a gf
Huh? This isn't incels.is moron, I only joined here because I learn how to looksmax in order to bang 8/10s and 7/10s. Why don't you rot on .is cuck boy 😂

• JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine
Huh? This isn't incels.is moron, I only joined here because I learn how to looksmax in order to bang 8/10s and 7/10s. Why don't you rot on .is cuck boy 😂
Whatever you say little buddy 😂

because tall girls have lower smv than short/er ones,plus all of the tall guys that they want are all pursuing
the short women
Assuming that you're including sub-6' as "tall girls," then:
Loop Trump GIF

This is just a confirmation bias due to taller females being statistically more likely to be taller than males.

• Love it