why do they want mental disorders (depression-lite)

Fractal Orion

Fractal Orion

Combative
The title says it all. (IM AWARE THIS IS OVERCOVERED, THIS IS JUST MY TAKE)

What they don't understand is that mental disorders aren't all 100% covered, and it's kinda different for every person which makes it worse. And we can tell when you fake it because it's all the same.

The desire, in my opinion, comes from people that either fit in too well, have nothing going for them or are social outcasts for a very good reason, or seek attention. They are so basic or live ordinary/isolated lives they believe that having a disorder that makes you isolated and not sociable, sociable and likeable. C r a z y
It puts a bad taste in my mouth when I ever mention a mental issue I have, because they've made it into cringe. I debated even saying or not if I had anything on this site. So what they're saying is they want to never sleep, never feel happy, and want to shrink in maturity, over their own imagination.

My favorite part is when they force themselves not to eat or sleep and make themselves feel sad over nothing, and they know it's nothing, but eventually bury themselves in lies to where they still know it's fake but make it a near muscle memory habit, unintentionally (but for some fucking reason probably willingly) killing any growth physically and mentally. And what severely pisses me off, and genuinely makes me want to cut their tongues off is when they fake PTSD and other disorders that others have died and suffered their entire lives because, outcasted themselves for, and have seen wars and abuse to behold. You ungrateful piece of dirt.

It's so much better to just have no disorders or issues, I've seen plenty of respectable and super successful people without it, and decent to good homelives. You're asking for a debuff here, fuck you.

Being depressed over yourself, I call it Depression-Lite.

• +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets
Mental disorders are a cope. Chad has an invincible mind

• +1
Reactions: Fractal Orion and try2beme
Mental disorders are a cope. Chad has an invincible mind
I am trying for that, so is half the people with issues, why wouldn't you want to be perfect? If you don't have issues don't make them

• +1
Reactions: incelmogger
I am trying for that, so is half the people with issues, why wouldn't you want to be perfect? If you don't have issues don't make them
It’s all boolchit bro just be the best you can be

• +1
Reactions: Fractal Orion
Fuck these people who fake it. Like who tf fakes ptsd? That’s some crazy shit. I feel like only women fake mental shit tbh

Btw bro, if you ever wanna talk feel free to pm me.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Fractal Orion