Why do ugly famous people is too dumb for even looksmax?

MexicanShortHotGuy

MexicanShortHotGuy

Doommaxxed Non-NT Schizomaxxed Castizo Shortcel
Always when people talk about sexual harassment they always like to imagine a fat ugly old fuck and not a Chad.
Why does these motherfuckers always start to harass and even rape girls before thinking about looksmaxxing and not being complaint by them?

202960.jpg

Reviven-acusaciones-de-abuso-contra-Dan-Schneider-tras-revelaciones-de-Jennette-McCurdy.jpg

Maybe too dumb for it? Maybe the elite is censoring that knowledge? It that bad the blinding power gives to ugly and normie men?

I've never seen Brad Pitt or George Clooney being complaint by sexual harassment or any similar men.
4cf4e9f5-1d80-4f97-adb5-a9309bc4cd4f_alta-libre-aspect-ratio_default_0.jpg

It is just a very bad joke?

• +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel, noodlelover, jagmogs1000 and 6 others
They cope with money
They get off on making the women feel disgusted

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover, CursedOne, Deleted member 51551 and 8 others
Brad Pitt doesn't need to sexually harass in order to get what he wants

• +1
Reactions: zura, Deleted member 51551, LooksmaxxHopeful and 1 other person
Nigga why would you assault women in the first place?

• JFL
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful and MexicanShortHotGuy
Celebrities are trannies and events involving them are fake

• JFL
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: NoReedemingFeature and IAMNOTANINCEL
why looksmaxx when you can buy love? incels hate it but most people don't have problem with it.

why looksmaxx when you can buy love? incels hate it but most people don't have problem with it.
I'd rather lose weight and surgerymaxx before than being complaint by just touching some slut's arm.

• +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful
Elon Musk gor hair transplant

And maybe Jeff Bezos wouldnt get cucked if he got LL, hair transplant and some surgery to fix his eye area

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel and MexicanShortHotGuy
  • +1
Reactions: Spiritualcell
Yup.
Ever seen the women in brazilian television?
Are they all men?

Well, I've always thought Belinda is a male and Enrique Iglesias could be a female.

• +1
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL
Elon Musk gor hair transplant

And maybe Jeff Bezos wouldnt get cucked if he got LL, hair transplant and some surgery to fix his eye area
And then Elon Musk is a non-stop fuckfest 24/7. He's even keeping fucking Amber Heard in any hole.

Bezos is too dumb for surgerymaxxing and dating 20 yos like DiCaprio does. Keep getting cucked.

• JFL
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
Bezos is too dumb for surgerymaxxing and dating 20 yos like DiCaprio does. Keep getting cucked.
You don't know the video where Bezos wife flirts with DiCaprio infront of Bezos, don't you ?

Also it's not (always) about pussy, its about the respect you get from other people as well

You don't know the video where Bezos wife flirts with DiCaprio infront of Bezos, don't you ?

Also it's not (always) about pussy, its about the respect you get from other people as well
Yes, and it was brutal. Imagine being a CEO and being mogged by one of your employees.

Not possible to buy love.
"Love" is your face and body. Money is the (((elite)))'s bait for keeping their cattle in line.

Brad Pitt doesn't need to sexually harass in order to get what he wants
Brad Pitt (or maybe Brenda Pitt) is a confirmed white knight. He supposed beaten up that fat slob called Harvey (or Helen) Weinstein just because of that slut called Gwynett (of Geoffrey) Paltrow.

Fucking faggot, I wish Harvey Weinstein looked like The Rock (or Diana Johnson) so Brenda would be so scared the shit out of her/him.

Last edited:
UPDATE: The time proves me right. The new confessions of abuse from Drake Bell since being a teenager were by an ugly old fat slob faggot.

MV5BMjMxNDYzOTU4Nl5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMjU3MjUxOA@@._V1_.jpg

Always when people talk about sexual harassment they always like to imagine a fat ugly old fuck and not a Chad.
Why does these motherfuckers always start to harass and even rape girls before thinking about looksmaxxing and not being complaint by them?

202960.jpg

Reviven-acusaciones-de-abuso-contra-Dan-Schneider-tras-revelaciones-de-Jennette-McCurdy.jpg

Maybe too dumb for it? Maybe the elite is censoring that knowledge? It that bad the blinding power gives to ugly and normie men?

I've never seen Brad Pitt or George Clooney being complaint by sexual harassment or any similar men.

Epstein was good looking tho

Epstein was good looking tho
Do you really think Epstein was attractive?

I means, he was normie tier looks. But even that is not enough to getting away with supposed sexual abuse allegations.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Pierrot
Do you really think Epstein was attractive?

I means, he was normie tier looks. But even that not enough to getting away with supposed sexual abuse allegations.
Yeah I agree, he had an island tho :lul:

Yeah I agree, he had an island tho :lul:
I took long for authorities to even convict them. It was not until he tried to recruit a teenage girl at like 53 yo. LOOOOL.

He was too dumb for even show himself as a normie looksminned oldfag. That led to his downfall.

• +1
>have sex with chad
>dont regret

>have sex with beta
>massive regret
>accuse of sa

if u look good enough even if u would rape someone they might not even mind it since looks

• +1
Reactions: MexicanShortHotGuy
I took long for authorities to even convict them. It was not until he tried to recruit a teenage girl at like 53 yo. LOOOOL.

He was too dumb for even show himself as a normie looksminned oldfag. That led to his downfall.
Yeah, his life mogged tho

• +1
Reactions: MexicanShortHotGuy
  • +1
Yeah he was based despite being an asshole
But that asshole attracted lots of girls and persuaded lots of normie celebrities.

He was living the Chad life even if he was a Kosher glowie.

• +1
But that asshole attracted lots of girls and persuaded lots of normie celebrities.

He was living the Chad life even if he was a Kosher glowie.
Yeah statuspill is real. You just gotta be extremely high status, which id statistically almost impossible

202960.jpg

honestly they think they have enough fake to excuse their bad actions and to make up for their poor looks
why they don’t spend their money on surgeries i don’t know

It's because they grew up reading too much Japanese hentai. They honestly believe that is the only way.

Andrew tate is an ugly famous guy, even better a year ago one of the most googled men yet look at him he looks ugly as fuck, only thing carrying him is his money kickboxing roids and height

Andrew tate is an ugly famous guy, even better a year ago one of the most googled men yet look at him he looks ugly as fuck, only thing carrying him is his money kickboxing roids and height
He and his brother (who mogs him, at least facially) were arrested, allegedly for sex trafficking and rape. So, Halo effect... he hasn't it that much.

He and his brother (who mogs him, at least facially) were arrested, allegedly for sex trafficking and rape. So, Halo effect... he hasn't it that much.
all famous people are accused of that shit, including fucking steven seagal and sylvester stallone

I had a stroke reading the title.

all famous people are accused of that shit, including fucking steven seagal and sylvester stallone
They are not attractive men, just manly men.

I've never seen a Brad Pitt or a Henry Cavill being complaint by sexual harrassment or rape.