Why do white men have such small flaccid, but have bigger lengths and girth erect than expected?

SadLivwr

SadLivwr

No comment
Ive been in locker rooms and sauna with majority white men, and one of the things ive noticed is that white guys tend to have shorter flaccids, but there erect penises look so much bigger than what youd expect from their flaccids?

any reason why this is a thing?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: gonion wanter, Deleted member 14693, sportsmogger and 1 other person
@Beastimmung

did you see their erect dicks also ??

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51551, Hades, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 2 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, ItsOver.com and AlexBrown84
Because they are growers not showers. Only their wife needs to see their hard cocks not some faggot in a locker room.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: mid, gonion wanter, TechnoBoss and 6 others
I love having 6.5inch girth fat white dick

I noticed this too. White men are usually growers, BBC more showers idk why

• JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger
Because they are growers not showers. Only their wife needs to see their hard cocks not some faggot in a locker room.
is it some kind of evolutionary thing?

cos i see like roughly 3-4 inches turn into like close to if not straight up 7-9 inchers from white men and i dont understand it

blacks tend to have bigger flacids, but around the same length and a little smaller girths erect compared to white men from what ive observed

What would you consider a big flaccid size tho

Like 4-5 inches ig?
And a small one compared to that ? 3 would be consider small or when you talk about them having small flacid they are idk 2-2,5 or so ? Also flacid size is really variable no ?

Ive been in locker rooms and sauna with majority white men, and one of the things ive noticed is that white guys tend to have shorter flaccids, but there erect penises look so much bigger than what youd expect from their flaccids?

any reason why this is a thing?
Why are you looking at penises in lockers rooms bro ? 🤔

And a small one compared to that ?
Less than 4 ig
3 would be consider small or when you talk about them having small flacid they are idk 2-2,5 or so ? Also flacid size is really variable no ?
I have no clue, just yt men have much bigger penises then what youd have expected from their flaccid

is it some kind of evolutionary thing?

cos i see like roughly 3-4 inches turn into like close to if not straight up 7-9 inchers from white men and i dont understand it
On cold climates you need to reserve heat by having small willy. Hotter ones you don’t need to do that.

BBC still is king of the cocks but white is easily 3rd place behind Latinos.

I’m a grower myself tbf

• JFL
Do you think that’s where the term bbc came from?

How do you generalize like 1bil ppl .

Do you think that’s where the term bbc came from?
I wouldn't be surprised, blacks tend to have bigger flacids, but erect id say whites tend to look a bit bigger and definetly girth mog on average, but there are more white micropenises vs blacks ranging from average to massive which bring up the black average

• JFL
The correct answer is suspensory ligaments AKA the ligaments the control erection angle. Tight suspensory ligaments result in a shorter flaccid and higher erection angle. Black dudes usually have really low erection angles ergo larger flaccid.

• JFL
Why tf are they erect in the locker rooms

I'm bbc but im a grower so idk

I'm bbc and a grower
I don't think it's a racial thing

Looksfags.org

I think because whites maybe evolved to be adapted to colder climates. Your dick needs to be closer to your body to conserve heat. When you are erect all bets are off because no ones fucking outside in the snow.

• +1
Reactions: Lynxress and Spiritualcell
I think because whites maybe evolved to be adapted to colder climates.
is that why europeans tend to have smaller flaccids, but much higher erects compared to other races(except blacks)?
Your dick needs to be closer to your body to conserve heat. When you are erect all bets are off because no ones fucking outside in the snow.
interesting

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
is that why europeans tend to have smaller flaccids, but much higher erects compared to other races(except blacks)?

interesting
I believe thats the cause. Would also explain why blacks are the opposite because evolved to hotter climates. More beneficial to cool off when your dicks not closer to your body.

• +1
Reactions: Lynxress and Spiritualcell
greeks are the reason, they thought large flacid cawks were barbaric

• JFL
Reactions: gonion wanter