Why do white women target ethnic remote workers and think they're working multiple remote jobs using ChatGPT-generated code?

Xangsane

Xangsane

jova
They are the main reason why some Western-born brown, east Asian and black remote workers get fired.

Someone that my friend knows (he is British of Nigerian descent) was working three remote tech jobs at once, taking home ~£60k yearly, and got fired from two of them this month because some white woman (likely only taking home £25k yearly):
  • snitched on him when they found out he always turned his camera off in meetings,
  • produced crazy good, comprehensive code (they found out he used ChatGPT/GitHub Copilot which are both banned),
  • only worked for 2 hours a day (despite being "online" on Microsoft Teams - he told my friend he actually used a sticky tape on his keyboard to type "aaaaaaaaaaaaaa" on Microsoft Word to LARP being online),
  • complained about him "muh being lazy" and "muh being passive and low-key",
  • never attended conferences,
  • had no LinkedIn.
He told my friend that "he doesn't give two shits because old white people who only got there either due to being fucked by the boss or with 7 GCSEs hog most of the money leaving us to share the remaining scraps" and that "he has a lot of savings anyway due to living with his mother so the employees who grassed on him are the poor ones anyway".

Idiots like her are the reason why they hate brown and black men doing remote work.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Mrinfinityx, capybara, Aypo129 and 11 others
@PrinceLuenLeoncur @SecularIslamist

@Prince88 @dimorphism

@Grel Hellscream @FaceIsKing @Skywalker

cuz 13% of the population commit 52% of the violent crimes

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Rt-Rust1, JohnDoe, Jarate and 4 others
@chaddyboi66

White women na white people are probably the worst people to work with in an office environment if you’re black or ethnic. Always passive aggressive and giving off racist micro aggressions. If your black and you have a white women or man in your interview it’s wraps for u ur not getting the job

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Hmm...
Reactions: NateJacobs, Vynase, reptiles and 9 others
White women na white people are probably the worst people to work with in an office environment if you’re black or ethnic. Always passive aggressive and giving off racist micro aggressions. If your black and you have a white women or man in your interview it’s wraps for u ur not getting the job
I'm half brown and half white and usually do crap in interviews JFL.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: reptiles, LampPostPrime and ManletBlackcel
  • Woah
Reactions: ManletBlackcel
They are the main reason why some Western-born brown, east Asian and black remote workers get fired.

Someone that my friend knows (he is British of Nigerian descent) was working three remote tech jobs at once, taking home ~£60k yearly, and got fired from two of them this month because some white woman (likely only taking home £25k yearly):
  • snitched on him when they found out he always turned his camera off in meetings,
  • produced crazy good, comprehensive code (they found out he used ChatGPT/GitHub Copilot which are both banned),
  • only worked for 2 hours a day (despite being "online" on Microsoft Teams - he told my friend he actually used a sticky tape on his keyboard to type "aaaaaaaaaaaaaa" on Microsoft Word to LARP being online),
  • had no LinkedIn.
He told my friend that "he doesn't give two shits because old white people who only got there either due to being fucked by the boss or with 7 GCSEs hog most of the money leaving us to share the remaining scraps" and that "he has a lot of savings anyway due to living with his mother so the employees who grassed on him are the poor ones anyway".

Idiots like her are the reason why they hate brown and black men doing remote work.
You're going on about how this may potentially cause white female bosses to discriminate against other ethnic workers, but this example doesn't prove anything of the sort.

It's no more than an example of how greedy bosses exploit their underling employees, and greedy employees use new ways to cheat to exploit them back in return.

The company doesn't care as both are finding more efficient ways to do their job and are ultimately expendable [and replaceable].

In other words- it doesn't really matter.

• +1
Reactions: venom987 and Xangsane

• had no LinkedIn.

he a good boy he dindu nuffin

• JFL
Reactions: Skywalker
I'm half brown and half white and usually do crap in interviews JFL.
your mother is a filthy worthless whore for BBC and your dad slurps black nigger's cum out of your moms pussy

• JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime
Just tie your mouse to a fan running all day.

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane and Deleted member 24444
You're going on about how this may potentially cause white female bosses to discriminate against other ethnic workers, but this example doesn't prove anything of the sort.
She was an employee he said.
It's no more than an example of how greedy bosses exploit their underling employees, and greedy employees use new ways to cheat to exploit them back in return.

The company doesn't care as both are finding more efficient ways to do their job and are ultimately expendable [and replaceable].
Exactly.

• +1
Reactions: chaddyboi66 and SecularIslamist
  • JFL
Reactions: try2beme
Don't say that
which part of

"your mother is a filthy worthless whore for BBC and your dad slurps black nigger's cum out of your moms pussy"

• JFL
Reactions: Skywalker
which part of

"your mother is a filthy worthless whore for BBC and your dad slurps black nigger's cum out of your moms pussy"
All of it

• JFL
Reactions: Aypo129
@GigaTyroneOrDeath

@GigaTyroneOrDeath
White people hate when you do better than them in any area.

I make money online but I don't ever explain how. I just say I'm a freelancer or some shit. It pisses white people off when an ethnic (especially black) is smarter, harder working, or financially better off then they are.

Its low key hilarious how irritated they get when you are doing well in life

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: NateJacobs, Vynase, GetShrekt and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane

I make money online but I don't ever explain how. I just say I'm a freelancer or some shit. It pisses white people off when an ethnic (especially black) is smarter, harder working, or financially better off then they are.

Exactly. Many of our surgeons are ethnic.
And when these white women have multiple wfh jobs they broadcast it on tiktok and never get fired

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5467

Why do whites like to stereotype ethnic wfh workers as holding multiple remote jobs?

@Xangsane just remembered that remote job where I was interviewed by a gook and middle aged white Karen I didn't get 😢

It's didn't pay as much but remote pay and moving back in parents house probably wouldve been worth it.

• So Sad
Reactions: Skywalker and Xangsane
@Xangsane just remembered that remote job where I was interviewed by a gook and middle aged white Karen I didn't get 😢

It's didn't pay as much but remote pay and moving back in parents house probably wouldve been worth it.
And who got it?

And who got it?
Don't know - can't tell noe. I'll have to check LinkedIn in a few months/weeks.

I genuinely felt I aced the assessment. I showed one of my colleagues what I did and they were impressed.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Don't know - can't tell noe. I'll have to check LinkedIn in a few months/weeks.

I genuinely felt I aced the assessment. I showed one of my colleagues what I did and they were impressed.
Must be a white foid

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist
black and Muslim (ethnic) men are treated the worst in England

• +1
Reactions: JohnDoe and Xangsane
black and Muslim (ethnic) men are treated the worst in England
I know and it sucks. Do you think she would have grassed if he were a white woman?

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite

Its a woman thing not a race thing. Womenhate ugly men succeeding

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bug_eye_blackcel, NateJacobs, Skywalker and 2 others
  • +1
  • So Sad
  • Hmm...
Reactions: NateJacobs, Skywalker, Xangsane and 1 other person
I know and it sucks. Do you think she would have grassed if he were a white woman?
No

Women and in partcular whites women get treated the best

Being a woman is far better than being a chad or even gigachad, you need to be a chad pro athlete to mog a subhuman foids existence

Just be a foid and kill ur kid, don’t worry you are a victim and you won’t go to jail (race doesn’t matter)

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Skywalker, LampPostPrime and Xangsane
white women are the worst racists which is why they are the least likely to intermarry

• +1
Reactions: NateJacobs and Xangsane
No

Women and in partcular whites women get treated the best

Being a woman is far better than being a chad or even gigachad, you need to be a chad pro athlete to mog a subhuman foids existence
How many chads and stacies do you think are famous/models/influencers? As a percentage, each.
Did she blame this on muh post partum depression?

• had no LinkedIn.
Did you just describe yourself?

No way you can be a software engineer or whatever it was while posting so much.

I think they found out you were using looksmax during meetings.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bug_eye_blackcel, Skywalker, LampPostPrime and 1 other person
Did you just describe yourself?

No way you can be a software engineer or whatever it was while posting so much.

I think they found out you were using looksmax during meetings.
It's not me, but someone else that my friend knows.

• JFL
Reactions: Graham
don't say that
@Grel Hellscream @FaceIsKing @Skywalker
out of context much? :feelskek:
ok bro we get it WHITE PEOPLE ARE EVIL even though they ALLOWED you to live in one of the most prosperous and high-quality of life countries THEIR ANCESTORS created

you are welcome to go back to the medieval east where im sure you will be treated better than in the UK (spolier: you WONT - as a fellow 2nd worlder from 99% ethnic homogenous country- trad cuck paradise btw :feelskek: ) who immigrated to a 1st world country-the US- im enjoying it much better here

Daily white ppl suck Xangsane thread smh - i thought this forum was based and blackpilled:feelskek:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bug_eye_blackcel and LampPostPrime
Its a woman thing not a race thing. Womenhate ugly men succeeding
this; lol at the copers above you- easiest thing to do in "the west" is shit on white ppl, cause they never fight back :feelskek: - it actually means you are intellectually lazy to analize the situation a deeper level

when you say - "its racism" cause i dont succeed, there you go= pb solved, whatever the pb may be :lul:

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime