Why do white women target ethnic remote workers and think they're working multiple remote jobs using ChatGPT-generated code?

out of context much? :feelskek:
ok bro we get it WHITE PEOPLE ARE EVIL even though they ALLOWED you to live in one of the most prosperous and high-quality of life countries THEIR ANCESTORS created

you are welcome to go back to the medieval east where im sure you will be treated better than in the UK (spolier: you WONT - as a fellow 2nd worlder from 99% ethnic homogenous country- trad cuck paradise btw :feelskek: ) who immigrated to a 1st world country-the US- im enjoying it much better here

Daily white ppl suck Xangsane thread smh - i thought this forum was based and blackpilled:feelskek:
Xang is still cool tho i dont think he hates white people. Just has a bit of a victim complex towards them

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane and Skywalker
how do u get remote work as an ethnic

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Skywalker and Xangsane
produced crazy good, comprehensive code (they found out he used ChatGPT/GitHub Copilot which are both banned),
>crazy good, comprehensive code
>chatgpt
pick one

>crazy good, comprehensive code
>chatgpt
pick one
My friend said that his friend tested and put the code through ChatGPT for correction multiple times until it was correct via prompt engineering.

They are the main reason why some Western-born brown, east Asian and black remote workers get fired.

Someone that my friend knows (he is British of Nigerian descent) was working three remote tech jobs at once, taking home ~£60k yearly, and got fired from two of them this month because some white woman (likely only taking home £25k yearly):
  • snitched on him when they found out he always turned his camera off in meetings,
  • produced crazy good, comprehensive code (they found out he used ChatGPT/GitHub Copilot which are both banned),
  • only worked for 2 hours a day (despite being "online" on Microsoft Teams - he told my friend he actually used a sticky tape on his keyboard to type "aaaaaaaaaaaaaa" on Microsoft Word to LARP being online),
  • complained about him "muh being lazy" and "muh being passive and low-key",
  • never attended conferences,
  • had no LinkedIn.
He told my friend that "he doesn't give two shits because old white people who only got there either due to being fucked by the boss or with 7 GCSEs hog most of the money leaving us to share the remaining scraps" and that "he has a lot of savings anyway due to living with his mother so the employees who grassed on him are the poor ones anyway".

Idiots like her are the reason why they hate brown and black men doing remote work.
Remote work is high IQ/chad only. btw i hope my parents get cancer

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18879
White women are the most racist in the UK.
How long did your friend last working 3 jobs

• +1
How do they even do that? I am stuck on 32k and I am finding it hard to ascend in my career even though I am also working in tech.

I have had a few recruiters orbit me but that hasn't lead me anywhere.

• +1
How do they even do that? I am stuck on 32k and I am finding it hard to ascend in my career even though I am also working in tech.

I have had a few recruiters orbit me but that hasn't lead me anywhere.
Networking and selecting jobs that hire on diversity. Are you WFH? You can ignore where it says muh "can't work more than one job" and look for multiple remote jobs secretly. Make sure you don't have a LinkedIn.

• +1
Reactions: Pakicel
Networking and selecting jobs that hire on diversity. Are you WFH? You can ignore where it says muh "can't work more than one job" and look for multiple remote jobs secretly. Make sure you don't have a LinkedIn.
Not WFH. Hybrid.

• +1
The whole diversity hiring is more an American thing. We have it here in the UK but it's just a legal disclaimer if anything. I'm surprised he did that for 2y before getting caught thanks to the roastie. I've seen firms with full white employees and 1 token ethnic so they can claim they're not racist but they are. You have no chance getting employed by such firms as an ethnic. Racism is just done lowkey to have plausible deniability. Well atleast it's not as bad as it was 15 years ago where they would harass me and my family whenever we went out, it's truly poetic to see the entire area become majority ethnic now.

• +1
The whole diversity hiring is more an American thing. We have it here in the UK but it's just a legal disclaimer if anything. I'm surprised he did that for 2y before getting caught thanks to the roastie.
Yeah but people have been doing this for years and never got caught.
I've seen firms with full white employees and 1 token ethnic so they can claim they're not racist but they are. You have no chance getting employed by such firms as an ethnic. Racism is just done lowkey to have plausible deniability. Well atleast it's not as bad as it was 15 years ago where they would harass me and my family whenever we went out, it's truly poetic to see the entire area become majority ethnic now.
I agree, then they claim muh "we don't discriminate against skin ethnicity religion sexuslity etc" which translates to "we need more white able bodied women because they have a fucking hole between their legs".

• +1
Reactions: JohnDoe
black and Muslim (ethnic) men are treated the worst in England
Cry, cry and cry more. Ethnics are protected by communists and they can murder and rape whites without ANY consequences, it’s like that in germany, sweden, france.Negroids and muzzies have all rights because they are crybabies

Yeah but people have been doing this for years and never got caught.

I agree, then they claim muh "we don't discriminate against skin ethnicity religion sexuslity etc" which translates to "we need more white able bodied women because they have a fucking hole between their legs".
Yep, dunno how people without a relevant degree get into tech field here.

• +1
Then people clown on self taught and bootcampers and only want a certain select few to get the jobs @crisis

this; lol at the copers above you- easiest thing to do in "the west" is shit on white ppl, cause they never fight back :feelskek: - it actually means you are intellectually lazy to analize the situation a deeper level

when you say - "its racism" cause i dont succeed, there you go= pb solved, whatever the pb may be :lul:
Everything is racism for ethnics, they don’t succeed it’s because of racism, they succeed but there’s still something racist. They all move in a neighborhood with white people and they feel like they’re being gentrified but when whites leave it’s white flight and a racist reaction. Ethnics (especially indians and blacks) hate white people because they are dependent to us, they call us racist and everything but at the end of the day still slop on a nigga’s tip for food stamps

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: bug_eye_blackcel and JohnDoe
Everything is racism for ethnics, they don’t succeed it’s because of racism, they succeed but there’s still something racist. They all move in a neighborhood with white people and they feel like they’re being gentrified but when whites leave it’s white flight and a racist reaction. Ethnics (especially indians and blacks) hate white people because they are dependent to us, they call us racist and everything but at the end of the day still slop on a nigga’s tip for food stamps

Then people clown on self taught and bootcampers and only want a certain select few to get the jobs @crisis
Yh it's over if self taught i think. Webdev is garbage imo, the other good fields like cloud engineering require degree. Dunno what to do, maybe apply for tier 1-3 support. Tech is nowhere near as big as the states so not many jobs either.

• +1
Reactions: Pakicel and Xangsane
Yh it's over if self taught i think. Webdev is garbage imo, the other good fields like cloud engineering require degree. Dunno what to do, maybe apply for tier 1-3 support. Tech is nowhere near as big as the states so not many jobs either.
I'm becoming more and more anti work now ngl.

• +1
Reactions: JohnDoe
I'm becoming more and more anti work now ngl.
Yh nothing you can do but grind the corporate ladder. It's all a joke being part of the rat race.

• +1
Yh nothing you can do but grind the corporate ladder. It's all a joke being part of the rat race.
Why should I make jobs part of my personality? Best secretly do multiple remote jobs because whites don't let us get the top positions, automate them with scripts and moneymaxx. I know people still doing this and not get caught.

OE is a big middle finger to the people who run the world and white people.

How do you survive being unemployed? Where do you get money from?

• +1