why do woman rate me so low i dont get it JFL COPIUM

bullied him because he thought he was close to chad while having 40% dimorph and only appealing to 12yrs and shit skull and ratios
WHAT LOL when did i say that i am legit htn you dumb ethnic fuck

Maybe because the typical modern Western femoid is an indoctrinated leftist libtard that sees White Nordic men as the problem of society. Fyi my (not indroctinated) White sister with a White bf rated you a 7.5-8 lookswise. If you're a super insecure non-NT hyperautist you drop by about 2-3 points. You will generally get more accurate ratings from Russian/Balkan/Southern European chicks.
wow thanks for this man

dont listen to anything this fag is telling you he is a larping liar who fruads harder then k shami
proof that i larp the only bad pics and vids of me are the ones ezra frauded dimwit :ROFLMAO:

WHAT LOL when did i say that i am legit htn you dumb ethnic fuck
your not htn and 2nd you joined a cord server not more then 4 months ago or 5 and was saying on selfies muh i am chadlite and chad smv stupid shit me and denial and another guy were humbling you plus your the new gen you brought up the date that i joined when i first saw you join bp and it was on cord too lol plus i been doing this for years stfu please

Explain how
hes white and his features are simply better than urs. u look autistic as fuck biting in ur cheeks and u look like a twink. he mogs u back to ur fucking country

hes white and his features are simply better than urs. u look autistic as fuck biting in ur cheeks and u look like a twink. he mogs u back to ur fucking country
I'm 6,2 and ill send you a pic of my physique later dw with my gigaframe and also I'm half European and Spaniard and being that frw white and g makes it a failo he is a female at that point when will new org users learn that being white doesn't equal 8 psl and above all races especially g lol that's a death failo not even roids will save his ass from only pulling low e 12yrs girl HAHA

I'm 6,2 and ill send you a pic of my physique later dw with my gigaframe and also I'm half European and Spaniard and being that frw white and g makes it a failo he is a female at that point when will new org users learn that being white doesn't equal 8 psl and above all races especially g lol that's a death failo not even roids will save his ass from only pulling low e 12yrs girl HAHA
'new org users' ur a greycel urself stfu and stop crying ur not chadlite and nowhere near

• JFL
Reactions: Verline
Why are you trying to dm this filter abusing foid, all her videos have some weird "grainy" quality to it, she is a frauder with a massive ego and i hope she gets raped, ty

• JFL
Reactions: axttt_
'new org users' ur a greycel urself stfu and stop crying ur not chadlite and nowhere near
funny how i said before my acc got banned and my obvious knowledge is not greycell info lol and i am lite tell me what makes me below lite

funny how i said before my acc got banned and my obvious knowledge is not greycell info lol and i am lite tell me what makes me below lite
u seriously think ur in the top 1% of males what is this delusion

So many people larp and say this on tiktok as well just so you know, its either their account got banned or they lurked but never made a user

• Love it
Reactions: leritte
how many times uve been approached?

frrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Why are you trying to dm this filter abusing foid, all her videos have some weird "grainy" quality to it, she is a frauder with a massive ego and i hope she gets raped, ty
no bro she isnt i legit saw vids of her in school and stuff she looks the same

u seriously think ur in the top 1% of males what is this delusion
bro i swear this guy is delusional he started talking shit to me calling me ugly when i mog him JFL:ROFLMAO:

you look like a woman and have zero sex appeal

Sorry she looks bbc only

:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
maybe in the slumbs of ethnic agartha
Argatha is just an underground world if anything is the bottom of looks and society lol huh? What kind of iq response is this smh 🤦 and yea I am chadlite explain how im not tell me my failos or you can’t

bro i swear this guy is delusional he started talking shit to me calling me ugly when i mog him JFL:ROFLMAO:
ong tired of these retards overrating themselves and when other people rate them below chad they have a fucking breakdown

ong tired of these retards overrating themselves and when other people rate them below chad they have a fucking breakdown
fr i didnt even rate him this niga just started hating on me calling me ugly when i mog him lol

Argatha is just an underground world if anything is the bottom of looks and society lol huh? What kind of iq response is this smh 🤦 and yea I am chadlite explain how im not tell me my failos or you can’t
send me 3 pics of urself

extremely bland face tbh, good bones and ratios tho

I said how am I not lite and tell me my failos and they don’t awnser