Why do women have such high standards on dating apps yet in real life they date mostly normies?

D

Deleted member 29177

Thugmaxxing since 2004
most situations I see in real life. girls don’t date chads. I mostly see women rolling round with normies or some high tier normies at best. It’s rare you find a women day to day rolling round with a chad. I’ve probably encountered maybe one or two girls rolling with chads,most of the time it’s not the case is there a reason for this ?

Warm approach vs cold approach. Looks threshold is higher for strangers.
Same for job-seeking
Same for business deals and literally everything

• +1
Reactions: A23ghskung
most situations I see in real life. girls don’t date chads. I mostly see women rolling round with normies or some high tier normies at best. It’s rare you find a women day to day rolling round with a chad. I’ve probably encountered maybe one or two girls rolling with chads,most of the time it’s not the case is there a reason for this ?
It’s pretty simple really

It’s hard to find a dude who’s HTN+ above irl, those dudes are aware of how attractive they are and know that they have options, usually foids will go on dates with these guys or just go to their house and get fucked on the first meet up, then afterwards the guy can either ghost them or say he just isn’t looking for a relationship then leave

Foids date normies for security and social proof that they’re actually in a relationship, I’ve heard out of some foids mouthes that they don’t like dating guys who are too attractive cuz they’re afraid of all the positive attention that their partner gets

Sex and dating are two different realms for women. The same behaviour is witnessed in nightclub and parties. Once a woman has had her fun she will prefer a nice guy over an unreliable idiot which is what most alpha fucks are. Dating apps are for sex.

Most foid profiles on dating apps are bots.

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit