Why do women have such little variation in their faces?

Peachy

Peachy

in a void of omnipresent Chaos
I feel like most women's faces have very little variation and most of them look the same. I am completely making this up, but if women's faces can be divided into 10 phenotypes, men's faces, on the other hand, have at least 5 times more possible phenotypes. It's like saying all Asian people look like same or all White people look the same, which is true in a sense. If you look on google images for "female model", all women within one race look the same, whereas if you google "male model", most males look like their own separate person.

Women don’t change in their faces. The only type of growth women can have are the basic growth changes aka forward or down growth, pallete/face widening and very very tiny amounts depending on the girl of androgenic facial changes. Men on the other hand change a lot and ofc T levels are very different in most men aswell as lifestyle so men will look more different on average. Also men will have varying prenatal T. Men are more likely to mouth breathe too on average.
Basically this proves that humans are supposed to look a certain way in the things I said all women can only grow in but don’t because of oral posture differences and other things things to do with modern lifestyle fucked up for most people like chewing on hard foods, getting nutrients and sleeping properly and naturally.

All female models of that pheno look similar because these conditions were the same or optimal for that beauty industry or culture for them to become models. Whether or not it is optimal for that pheno well it depends.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Peachy
Women don’t change in their faces. The only type of growth women can have are the basic growth changes aka forward or down growth, pallete/face widening and very very tiny amounts depending on the girl of androgenic facial changes. Men on the other hand change a lot and ofc T levels are very different in most men aswell as lifestyle so men will look more different on average. Also men will have varying prenatal T. Men are more likely to mouth breathe too on average.
Basically this proves that humans are supposed to look a certain way in the things I said all women can only grow in but don’t because of oral posture differences and other things things to do with modern lifestyle fucked up for most people like chewing on hard foods, getting nutrients and sleeping properly and naturally.

All female models of that pheno look similar because these conditions were the same or optimal for that beauty industry or culture for them to become models. Whether or not it is optimal for that pheno well it depends.
Underrated post

• +1
Reactions: FatJattMofo