Why do you guys give up so easily? ITS NEVER OVER YOU CAN DO ANYTHING

Zenis

Zenis

Kraken
Like I’m telling you guys anything is possible never get up just keep grinding, keep hustling, shoot for your dreams and you can do anything I promise you

You just gotta take that first step take that hard step of actually doing something

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: LooksThinker, Klasik01, 5.5psl and 8 others
It's only over when you think it's over

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: TechnoBoss, 5.5psl and Zenis
this mf actually released a book like he can barely speak english himself, let alone write in it

Stream [Read Book] [Model Citizen: The Autobiography of Jeremy Meeks] BBYY Jeremy  Meeks (Author) epub from Richard M. Rice | Listen online for free on  SoundCloud

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: 5.5psl, edgemaxx and Zenis
this mf actually released a book like he can barely speak english himself, let alone write in it

Stream [Read Book] [Model Citizen: The Autobiography of Jeremy Meeks] BBYY Jeremy  Meeks (Author) epub from Richard M. Rice | Listen online for free on  SoundCloud
He just took more cold showers then you

• +1
Reactions: Kristin and Pikabro
Like I’m telling you guys anything is possible never get up just keep grinding, keep hustling, shoot for your dreams and you can do anything I promise you

You just gotta take that first step take that hard step of actually doing something
Bump

Bump

I just want a 40yo girlfriend

• Woah
Reactions: Zenis
Just get fillers or implants and you'll be happy, that's how syrian psycho and salludon ascended

8me

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Kristin, urukhaiascension and Zenis
Just get fillers or implants and you'll be happy, that's how syrian psycho and salludon ascended

View attachment 2784354
So true

Only downside is that it dissolves every few years

However I have enough to get a 4 year supply of Bellafill. Am gonna get bonezzzz

• Woah
Reactions: Zenis
So true

Only downside is that it dissolves every few years

However I have enough to get a 4 year supply of Bellafill. Am gonna get bonezzzz
Just get implants bro

Bump