What make you hate women?if you hate them

Because water is wet, grass is green, toth77 mogs chico, and I hate holes
Thats just how the world works

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Zygos4Life, Lev Peshkov, Chadeep and 4 others
More like they hate me

entitled, picky, selfish cunts.

there's literally nothing redeeming about women.

they are just breeding machines, that's all.

Attachments

• FA855188-16EA-4034-AF4D-06FD804ADE1F.jpeg
    FA855188-16EA-4034-AF4D-06FD804ADE1F.jpeg
    61.5 KB · Views: 61
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Zygos4Life, Lev Peshkov, Pedro Zanatta and 4 others
If they liked you you wouldnt hate i havent seen any chad who hates woman except gay

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6402, Zygos4Life, Pedro Zanatta and 4 others
If they liked you you wouldnt hate i havent seen any chad who hates woman except gay
Ive seen many chads hate women tbf. But your logic still stands. Why would you like a group of people that despise you.

• +1
Reactions: Zygos4Life, Chadeep and inceletto
I don’t. Can’t really complain about biology tbh

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and Darkstrand
I have many reason to hate foids,i hate most of men too,99.9% of men are simps
What make you hate women?if you hate them
Don't hate woman it's feminism

Attachments

• 15906310502901344213382951793429.jpg
    15906310502901344213382951793429.jpg
    62 KB · Views: 56
most of them live life on easy mode,they dont understand what the average man goes through
but i mostly hate whores tough

• +1
Reactions: Britishlooksmaxxer, Zygos4Life, Pedro Zanatta and 2 others
I don't hate the female race, i love them.

But it's just women of this generation that I have a problem with, due to hypergamy and attitude.

• +1
I don't hate women

i dont, only the entitle and narcy one

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and Deathrasher42

:p

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: The giga incel and Schizoidcel
I don't.

Most users here are equally as cringe and unbearable as the worst women that have been made fun of on here.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Crowley, Zygos4Life, Darkstrand and 2 others
i love them ngl

low IQ to hate women.
"Hate the sin, not the sinner" - some fuck from the bible​
You would act the same way you there a woman.

Because they're entitled and annoying.

Women always want attention one way or another, they're like Children.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973
I don't hate women. I hate humanity in general

Dont hate women. I never hated them. But i do hate the blood-sucking sluts, the simps and the white knights, the people who claim to be better than other people just because they are pc...nvm i hate all humans.

• +1
i love them ngl
Says the guy who just got cucked by an 15 year old foid. Imagine a foid tells you how she sucks chads and refuses to fuck you jfl du lachnummer

they are mentally handicapped children whose only worth is their womb who got power which is ruining civilization and lives of many men

It originates from self hate first and foremost. And that's hard to erase when you're a Non-NT subhuman untermensch giga cuck recessed bloatfaced potatohead pigskin chinlet jawlet birdcel face-through-the-meat grinder tier assymetry pizzafaced (if without accutane) alien fuck.

yeah.. But hating simps is legit though.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: JackSparrow
Says the guy who just got cucked by an 15 year old foid. Imagine a foid tells you how she sucks chads and refuses to fuck you jfl du lachnummer
She didn’t refuse to fuck me jfl I didn’t even really wanted to fuck her because she was ug

• JFL
Reactions: Copemaxxing
  • JFL
Reactions: Htobrother
I don’t really hate them i just dislike whores. There are some foids who’re nice to me but most people are nice to me maybe because i’m 6’4 and black

Because they disrespect their fathers by having sexual relations with men outside of marriage

• +1
Reactions: Pedro Zanatta and Copemaxxing
low IQ to hate women.
"Hate the sin, not the sinner" - some fuck from the bible​
You would act the same way you there a woman.
that's not in the Bible I've read the entire thing multiple times, I can tell you as a fact that verse does not exist.

It's just religious shit thrown around as a saying because people ask "why does God hate transgenders" and so religious people respond "God doesn't hate transgenders he hates the action of changing your gender".

It's pure cope, God likely doesn't exist, if he does he doesn't give a fuck about one human chopping off his dick. Remember, the Jews were instructed by God to chop off the tips of their penis (Abraham and circumcision) I doubt God cares jfl. Also he naturally gives some men vaginas and shit so it's kinda his fault anyway.

Why lift a mountain for God if he wouldn't lift a finger for you.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
  • +1
Reactions: Htobrother
that's not in the Bible I've read the entire thing multiple times, I can tell you as a fact that verse does not exist.

It's just religious shit thrown around as a saying because people ask "why does God hate transgenders" and so religious people respond "God doesn't hate transgenders he hates the action of changing your gender".

It's pure cope, God likely doesn't exist, if he does he doesn't give a fuck about one human chopping off his dick. Remember, the Jews were instructed by God to chop off the tips of their penis I doubt God cares jfl. Also he naturally gives some men vaginas and shit so it's kinda his fault anyway.

Why lift a mountain for God if he wouldn't lift a finger for you.
true.

I still like the saying tho. I can't blame women for treating me badly when I was ugly because it is just in their nature.

I don't hate women
I actually don't like their behaviours. It's ok to like a good-looking rich man and prefer to date them. But they still lie that personality matters more . They say men are more shallow and only care about looks in a partner. I blame men too because 99% of them don't have self respect and integrity

• +1
Reactions: far336, Chadeep and Danish_Retard
Biology lesson

Women are made for breeding, they are made to have good conditions to bring up children, and have children.

They are wekaer than men, less tall, lower Testosterone, and that's to attract a mate. A good bodied women literally shows great conditions to fuck and a baby to be in.

Now a woman isn't meant to be the same as a man and they aren't supposed to pick a man. The man in most animal places are the providers by hunting and using their siprmee traits to provide life.

Women love kids because it's in their genes while men generally don't really care for kids.

Back in the day men would fuck multiple women to get optimal recombination and since they lived proper lifestyle they hit genetic potential of hormones and thus attractive etc.

NNow our cucked society in the past generations are startyjbg to inbred now, so the attractive hormones are getting worse

The attractive hormone is the one with cholesterol maker. Basically lower cholesterol higher anabolic hormones which make you attractive.

Now you'll see this in modern day men. The inbreeding of this which was a recessive gene becuase the women act entitled to rights and shit the recessive genes mated together ( I belive this was some time in the early 1900s/ late 1800s) as you'll see handosme men with ugly women due to status. This caused worse genetics so the kids were worse looking and could only scrape the worse genetics such as in eaurope the slums. Bad living conditions, and a lot of inbreeding. And the social elite would inbred to crrsta8bg the attractive genes to become more rare.
In turn while all humans should be gl (like the majority of animals for example the unattractive to attractive ratio in the modern world is like 100:1 while in the animal kingdom its like reversed 1:100.)
So now there are less good looking men due to stupid estrogen water and inbreeding and really bad recombination forced by society we now have the elite chads giving women who used to just be holes for carrying kids the chocise of like the chads while the incel tiers don't get to becuase their genes didn't let them grow properly.

Now Chad has a 1:20 ratios. 20 girls for Chad while the ratio should be 1:1

Now before you say this is cope it was proven by a study and it also explains how mewing is worng proves the blackpill and debunks the bluepill completely

Eg

It shows health (that's what mewing tries to say but it's not down to the tongue just hormones), it shows its down to genetics (we can get around genetics now we know the problem) and it shows looks are important was we know attractive genes such as frame, fwhr are caused by t which is inhibited by the cholesterol gene due to humans thinking they and their stupid rules are better than natural order. It's fucking stupid. And it shows that most humans are ugly while most animals arent
Biology lesson

Women are made for breeding, they are made to have good conditions to bring up children, and have children.

They are wekaer than men, less tall, lower Testosterone, and that's to attract a mate. A good bodied women literally shows great conditions to fuck and a baby to be in.

Now a woman isn't meant to be the same as a man and they aren't supposed to pick a man. The man in most animal places are the providers by hunting and using their siprmee traits to provide life.

Women love kids because it's in their genes while men generally don't really care for kids.

Back in the day men would fuck multiple women to get optimal recombination and since they lived proper lifestyle they hit genetic potential of hormones and thus attractive etc.

NNow our cucked society in the past generations are startyjbg to inbred now, so the attractive hormones are getting worse

The attractive hormone is the one with cholesterol maker. Basically lower cholesterol higher anabolic hormones which make you attractive.

Now you'll see this in modern day men. The inbreeding of this which was a recessive gene becuase the women act entitled to rights and shit the recessive genes mated together ( I belive this was some time in the early 1900s/ late 1800s) as you'll see handosme men with ugly women due to status. This caused worse genetics so the kids were worse looking and could only scrape the worse genetics such as in eaurope the slums. Bad living conditions, and a lot of inbreeding. And the social elite would inbred to crrsta8bg the attractive genes to become more rare.
In turn while all humans should be gl (like the majority of animals for example the unattractive to attractive ratio in the modern world is like 100:1 while in the animal kingdom its like reversed 1:100.)
So now there are less good looking men due to stupid estrogen water and inbreeding and really bad recombination forced by society we now have the elite chads giving women who used to just be holes for carrying kids the chocise of like the chads while the incel tiers don't get to becuase their genes didn't let them grow properly.

Now before you say this is cope it was proven by a study and it also explains how mewing is worng proves the blackpill and debunks the bluepill completely

Eg

It shows health (that's what mewing tries to say but it's not down to the tongue just hormones), it shows its down to genetics (we can get around genetics now we know the problem) and it shows looks are important was we know attractive genes such as frame, fwhr are caused by t which is inhibited by the cholesterol gene due to humans thinking they and their stupid rules are better than natural order. It's fucking stupid. And it shows that most humans are ugly while most animals arent
Biology lesson

Eg

Biology lesson

Eg

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6402
Biology lesson

Eg

Biology lesson

Eg

Biology lesson

Eg

Biology lesson

Eg

Keep Calm Write Essay

TL;DR Woman suck

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and Lev Peshkov

Attachments

• 2388 (1).png
    2388 (1).png
    1.1 KB · Views: 9