why do zoomers act like foids with sex and do ANYTHING in their power to avoid face to face socialization?

banjojones

banjojones

Platinum
A good book called The Excess Male written by Nathaniel Pace talked about how men do anything do initiate sex while women do anything to AVOID sex. (cosmic joke mother nature is playing huh?). I noticed with socializing post 2020. Like trying to talk like zoomers is pulling teeth! Like in a class I will ask a BENIGN question trying to initiate conversation (for example some zoomer had an Aussie flag bandana and I asked if they've been to australia/have family there). And my god its like pulling teeth! They look at me like I just asked them to take off their clothes and have sex with me! :ROFLMAO: and I see FEAR in their eyes. (i'm like a pitbull I can SENSE fear on people!)

-Also its hilarious zoomers have a legit anxiety attack ordering a burritto at a restauraunt (yet have ZERO fear jiggling their ass in front of random men ages 18-50 on tik tok:ROFLMAO:). that they have to do it online. Zoomers don't seem human or normal! Pre-2020 EVERYONE would socialize homeless crackhead to businessmen would socialize with eachother classes/races would mix. But now its this weird Victorian hierarchy "you dare try to initiate conversation with me peasant!"

-so creepy/scary!

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: vermillioncorefan, Pikabro, Deleted member 32285 and 4 others
I've seen it with both gen z and a they'll behave less socially all that tiktok has left them socially stunted.

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 32285
Pre-2020 EVERYONE would socialize homeless crackhead to businessmen would socialize with eachother classes/races would mix. But now its this weird Victorian hierarchy "you dare try to initiate conversation with me peasant!"
So true, you shouldn’t have said that here tho. Most incels here haven’t had human interaction in months

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro and Deleted member 32285
Theyre on a buzz of opiate and antidepressant high

I've seen it with both gen z and a they'll behave less socially all that tiktok has left them socially stunted.
i don't even think so. I have a legit theory (sounds insane but bear with me) I think most gen z were born in-vitro. (Their parents are Gen X but most gen x men struggled to find wives or found them very late in life and on top of that their was the .com recession so a lot of Gen X had to put off children. Once they FINALLY were able to get with some post wall hag they had to pump her up with hormones/do invitro/C-Sections and basically barbaric Joseph Mengele-esque shit to have their one autistic kid at 37 :ROFLMAO:

-notice zoomers are all trannies/look weird have this "look" about them (very demonic pitch black looking eyes not surprised if some are intersex notice how they are all weird about sex? Maybe their "downstairs plumbing" has some "extra parts" or is missing certain "parts")

-I don't care what they say but being born in a fucking test tube while having your mom pumped full of hormones at 35 and SAWED out of her belly like in the Alien movie you are gonna come out a bit "wonky" "half baked" for lack of a better word.

Last edited:
Theyre on a buzz of opiate and antidepressant high
didn't think of that. Good observation. I thought only rednecks out in the sticks abused opiates. But mongrel zoomers are using this shit too? Why? (rednecks abuse opiods because they do manual labor but why young 19 year olds?)

Last edited:
Zoomers are the last generation that will ever reach adulthood. The last are always the strangest

I'm autistic and so is every zoomer. I have better social skills than basically all of them somehow

I am so fucked and starved of genuine human interaction it's insane. I'm socially anxious but what do you expect when I'm almost a hermit with little to no life/social experiences. Good god this situation is baaaad...