Why does even a small amount of facial hair make me look low collagen?

Peachy

Peachy

in a void of omnipresent Chaos
I don't get it. There are plenty of people with stubble/beards who have glowing skin and look youthful. In my case, even the tiniest amount of facial hair makes my skin look like shit. I have to be clean shaven or one day not shaven at most to have my youthful glow...

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Kade, john2 and Kingkellz
I don't get it. There are plenty of people with stubble/beards who have glowing skin and look youthful. In my case, even the tiniest amount of facial hair makes my skin look like shit. I have to be clean shaven or one day not shaven at most to have my youthful glow...
Same man, this is why I go clean shaven too tbh. It makes me look more civilised. If you have good contrast, then a light stubble may work.

Same man, this is why I go clean shaven too tbh. It makes me look more civilised. If you have good contrast, then a light stubble may work.
My contrast is dog shit. My hair is dark and my eyebrows are dyed from blonde to black, but my facial hair is kinda blonde/light brown like the natural color of my eyebrows.

My contrast is dog shit. My hair is dark and my eyebrows are dyed from blonde to black, but my facial hair is kinda blonde/light brown like the natural color of my eyebrows.
Sorry ... you'll just have to stick with clean shaves, a stubble will look terrible on you.

• +1
Reactions: Peachy
Sorry ... you'll just have to stick with clean shaves, a stubble will look terrible on you.
I don't even have the density tbh. I'm pretty sure acne killed my hair follicles.

• So Sad
Reactions: john2
Same, I need to have smooth skin to look nice tbh

• +1
Reactions: Peachy
I feel like I look so much uglier when I shave. Like the lack of facial hair accentuates all my bad features. It’s all probably just in my head tho

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: RAITEIII and Deleted member 2227
1-2 mm stubble rest is cope

Maybe you have bad collagen

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 4209
i look homeless with a beard

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII
Opposite for me