Why does every normie I talk to say you shouldn't be getting a surgery if your not trying to be a male model ?

reptiles

reptiles

a proud brahmin
Why the fuck would I want to be a male model getting paid fuck all half the time being taken across the world by creepy old subhumans.

I want to look like a male model because of there god like smv I've seen male models the only thing I want is the chad experience they have

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24444, Account717, becomingnearperfect and 6 others
Fuck normies. Do what's right for you.

• +1
Reactions: klamus, Deleted member 24444, Deleted member 23391 and 6 others
No surgery for you if you arent at least chadlite faggot

• JFL
Reactions: Account717
Death to all normies

• JFL
Reactions: xean
Based also never tell that you got surgeries or you would have negative smv
Imagine a girl simping for some 5 psl + dude only to know that he was a 3 psl subhuman before surgeries , all her attraction will fade away

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: depressionmaxxing, Deleted member 24444, Deleted member 23391 and 4 others
Why the fuck would I want to be a male model getting paid fuck all half the time being taken across the world by creepy old subhumans.

I want to look like a male model because of there god like smv I've seen male models the only thing I want is the chad experience they have
I don’t think they have that much of a status outside of psl communities. Tiktokers seem to do better

why would you talk to normies about surgery do you realise how autistic that is, if youre gonna get surgery tell noone and get subtle surgeries that improve your harmony, the only socially acceptable big one really is to get a hair transplant unless you have a subhuman pug face that will look better through lefort

why would you talk to normies about surgery do you realise how autistic that is, if youre gonna get surgery tell noone and get subtle surgeries that improve your harmony, the only socially acceptable big one really is to get a hair transplant unless you have a subhuman pug face that will look better through lefort

I have that sub human pug face indeed sir

Cause they’re normies. Rule 1 of looksmaxxing is to never tell anybody about looksmaxxing

• +1
Reactions: reptiles

I think we all have this engrained concept in our mind that cheating your genetics is not a good thing. But hundreds of years of social engineering caused us to accept it in females, but not in males.

Cause they’re normies. Rule 1 of looksmaxxing is to never tell anybody about looksmaxxing

I thank fuck whites don't looks Max they mog so ridiculously hard even in Anglo land the most subuman part of Europe

Download   2023 07 01T164850687

Not 1 looks as good as this mother fucker but this is an AI generated chad with every chad trait under the sun combined with almost perfect skin.

Even still they mog me and the deathnics here into the shadow realm even In the slums of Norfolk

• +1
Reactions: becomingnearperfect