people tell me to get on RU or dut and idk

• +1
Reactions: HerpDerpson
it only slows balding microneedle + iodine

Just accept the fact u were never meant to have hair

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Oxygen, Repentsinner and DefinitelyNT
Try dut. If it doens't work, you're sensitive to any androgen, not just DHT. In that case, only RU will help.

how long have you been using finasteride?

it is said that prolactin causes balding

Try dut. If it doens't work, you're sensitive to any androgen, not just DHT. In that case, only RU will help.
what % of people are sensitive to all androgens

besides test what are the androgens that suck for hair.

are there any other androgen blockers?

t

tell me more
idk Ray Peat says that it also causes moulting in birds and norwooders have high prolactin, you can lower prolactin by taking aromasin and progesterone

what % of people are sensitive to all androgens
I wouldn't know.
besides test what are the androgens that suck for hair.
Naturally, only test and DHT. Unnaturally, you have all the steroids and SARMs.
are there any other androgen blockers?
There are oral testosterone inhibitors, but you probably wouldn't want that. RU block any androgen including steroids locally. There's a similar drug like that, but it's less effective, so no reason to bother.

idk Ray Peat says that it also causes moulting in birds and norwooders have high prolactin, you can lower prolactin by taking aromasin and progesterone
topically?

• +1
Reactions: gribsufer1
I wouldn't know.

Naturally, only test and DHT. Unnaturally, you have all the steroids and SARMs.

There are oral testosterone inhibitors, but you probably wouldn't want that. RU block any androgen including steroids locally. There's a similar drug like that, but it's less effective, so no reason to bother.
what owuld happen if ru was oral lol

finasteride-resistant balding.

a disease worse than treatment-resistant HIV

Become a christian and forget about looks. Saint Paul was bald too.

• Woah
Reactions: SoundnVision
I'm going to start micronedling + minox soon, but I have low DHT (little limb, chest, face hair), yet I'm around NW2 to NW3 range, so it's most likely you just got shit genetics like me.

• JFL
Reactions: FinasteridePoison
Take RU and stfu tbh. Don't let you stop yourself from getting your hair back

I'm going to start micronedling + minox soon, but I have low DHT (little limb, chest, face hair), yet I'm around NW2 to NW3 range, so it's most likely you just got shit genetics like me.
I have a lot of body hair

Ok so how is prolactin different from an androgen

Ok so how is prolactin different from an androgen
ray peat says test actually makes your gair grow thicker and faster, he doesnt mention DHT at all though , as for finasteride working, i assume dht prob causes hair loss when in conjuction with prolactin , remove either one and the balding will stop, he ssys the amoint of T in balding and non balding men is the same , but balding men have high prolactin , ray had nw2 until death at 86 (rip) btw

RU is the real deal, I have been taking it for just over a year. Only bad thing I came off for 3 months and lost all gains and then some. Thankfully when I restarted the gains came back.

It's the only thing that's stopped shedding in it's tracks when i've been running a cycle

idk fin isn't that strong. time for 2.5mg dutasteride :feelshmm: