why does God test Incels so hard? tbh I think the reason behind this is to really see if a person will give up or not

B

Bigbootylover45

dark triad warrior
So if ur ugly as shit u should just not give up ur going to lose the game once you admit defeat then u will never get anything u want. I see how GOD throws women at ugly men irl but those ugly men arent the rotters here. They actually have confidence and try to softmax and be nt and don't sit in this echochamber.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: incel194012940, poopoohead and vermillioncorefan
some people have too many disadvantages working against them makes it look like theyre unfortunate

some people have too many disadvantages working against them makes it look like theyre unfortunate
yes but irl i see these people still have successful relationships. Life really is a mentality, Blackpill is just another satanist agenda against the world.

Last edited:
Get surgeries do everything possible to ascend fuck nature ascend or die

yes but irl i see these people still have successful relationships. Life really is a mentality, Blackpill is a satanist agenda against the world.
not everyone got to move up unfortunately. i see a lot of those too

not everyone got to move up unfortunately. i see a lot of those too
Because they rot and give up Your ugliness is really a test unfortunately idk why GOD would do this to me or you but I really think genetic determinism will be changed by GOD if you change your mentality.

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
Because they rot and give up Your ugliness is really a test unfortunately idk why GOD would do this to me or you but I really think genetic determinism will be changed by GOD if you change your mentality.
the completely ideology of christianity is just trusting in GOD. If you trust in GOD your life will go the way it belongs to be surgery or not. No matter if you will be judged when you walk around. You must never give up. Once you give up you lose the game of life.

the completely ideology of christianity is just trusting in GOD. If you trust in GOD your life will go the way it belongs to be surgery or not. No matter if you will be judged when you walk around. You must never give up. Once you give up you lose the game of life.
well sometimes u gotta focus ur effort on something else than what you´ve been trying to get the result u want

well sometimes u gotta focus ur effort on something else than what you´ve been trying to get the result u want
ig but regardless of looks playing a big role socially i honestly think its hard to be incel tbh unless ur really retardedly not nt at all. sex is a numbers game

• JFL
ig but regardless of looks playing a big role socially i honestly think its hard to be incel tbh unless ur really retardedly not nt at all. sex is a numbers game
having sex doesnt mean someone is not incel

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan and TechnoBoss
yea i was drunk but God hates incels tbh idk how he could make someone ugly if he loved them
he does bro they are doing something wrong ngl it is incels fault for being shit 100%

• +1
Reactions: not__cel
i could’ve chose a better path in life. instead i chose to fuck my health and my life in several ways and continue still
but like what did u do like exactly how could God hate someone

• +1