why does looking at barrett feel so good?

mirrormogger

mirrormogger

Zephir
doesn’t take a lot to make a man happy

• +1
Reactions: Patriot and Deleted member 51465
F7FD65BB 7B08 4456 B24E DE26D3434F43

I met him

• +1
Reactions: mike21 and mirrormogger
doesn’t take a lot to make a man happy
I think I got similar feeling when looking on some very noble looking dudes like Robert Pattinson.
100% no homo. I assume it is like looking on the great (genetical) peace of art.
After looking at Pattinson I also feel better when I loot at myself in the mirror.
It has nothing to do with eroticism or sexual attraction. Just an appreciation of the aesthetic value, as in a painting, but on living person.

• +1
Reactions: mirrormogger
I think I got similar feeling when looking on some very noble looking dudes like Robert Pattinson.
100% no homo. I assume it is like looking on the great (genetical) peace of art.
After looking at Pattinson I also feel better when I loot at myself in the mirror.
It has nothing to do with eroticism or sexual attraction. Just an appreciation of the aesthetic value, as in a painting, but on living person.
right? if you’re secure in your masculinity it doesn’t feel sexual

• +1
Reactions: Patriot
The most beautiful way to admit you're gay

right? if you’re secure in your masculinity it doesn’t feel sexual
It is not sexual at all. Does not make my horny in any way. No lust nor thirsty.

• +1
Reactions: mirrormogger
  • +1
Reactions: mirrormogger and Narcissus🥀