Why Modi doesn’t have model scouts

BrahminBoss

BrahminBoss

Hu-cow pilled
Why Modi doesn’t have his secret service searching for good cheekbones men so that he can give them dnp and increased India’s soft power image? I’m sure delon and Barrett were scouted due to Europe’s top tier management

@Pei

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, Gonthar and ominion
This is the kind of shit I get when I search Indian city models

• JFL
Reactions: Diarrhoea and SecularIslamist
Do Indians care about looks on average?

They seem to be wealth and status over everything else.

Which isnt a bad thing but Ive met zero curries who care about their weight, never mind height and face

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, RAMU KAKA and BrahminBoss
Do Indians care about looks on average?

They seem to be wealth and status over everything else.

Which isnt a bad thing but Ive met zero curries who care about their weight, never mind height and face
No they just care about the women on Bollywood so they can get their fap in or fantasise about them in their pajeet bug life . They have no regard for male aesthetics nor they have sentience to comprehend it , reminds me of that Salludon post where the barber said he won’t do a fade cause the cheekbones would pop too much and it’d look like he was starving. Yea they keep collecting wealth like it’s video game and no nothing of worth in their bug lives

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall and distance decay
No they just care about the women on Bollywood so they can get their fap in or fantasise about them in their pajeet bug life . They have no regard for male aesthetics nor they have sentience to comprehend it , reminds me of that Salludon post where the barber said he won’t do a fade cause the cheekbones would pop too much and it’d look like he was starving
Wtf

Imagine a barber telling you hes not gonna do what you want

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, RAMU KAKA and BrahminBoss
Why Modi doesn’t have his secret service searching for good cheekbones men so that he can give them dnp and increased India’s soft power image? I’m sure delon and Barrett were scouted due to Europe’s top tier management
What?
What is he supposed to do with models?
People will probably assume he's gay or something.

• JFL
Reactions: RAMU KAKA and BrahminBoss
What?
What is he supposed to do with models?
People will probably assume he's gay or something.
It’s for soft power image if say Salludon went in Bollywood he would perputate the image of Indo Aryans conquering mittani and teaching Greeks their sciences etc. like purple noon perpetuates image of European cultural richness and superiority. Instead Modi just begging for votes and sucking off to Dalits by reservation

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall and Gonthar
@Gonthar this will b the trope

3DD5FFA2 0D38 4A15 887A 7CAA67DAB347

• JFL
Reactions: Gonthar
Damn nigga
No they just care about the women on Bollywood so they can get their fap in or fantasise about them in their pajeet bug life . They have no regard for male aesthetics nor they have sentience to comprehend it , reminds me of that Salludon post where the barber said he won’t do a fade cause the cheekbones would pop too much and it’d look like he was starving. Yea they keep collecting wealth like it’s video game and no nothing of worth in their bug lives

what u speak is worth a read sometimes tbh

Also do u think actor yash from kgf is a bug irl.??

Idc India is not real