Why does my dick look at the right side

asdvek

asdvek

Kraken
Why does my dick look at the right side, it bent to right, looks at right bro how do i fix

• JFL
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
U been beating too much wanker

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: wollet2 and <6PSLcel
genetic can't change it

• Hmm...
Reactions: User28823
here's my routine to fix it:
gooning 1 hour, jelqing 2 hours, edging 30 minutes, reverse cock pulls 10 reps x 10

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer and Salted_Salty
  • JFL
Reactions: StraightHeadJames
Why does my dick look at the right side, it bent to right, looks at right bro how do i fix
Clamp it with 3 G clamps, and then do 4 sets of perplexual Calvin twists

• JFL
Reactions: StraightHeadJames
where does the bend begin?

when did u notice the bend?

its either peyronies caused by plaque (from some prior damage)
or a congenital curvature you were born with where one corporal chamber is smaller than the other side

both can be improved with traction devices and pumps and hanging but peyronies may require additional action to break down the plaque

• +1
Reactions: Salted_Salty

or a congenital curvature you were born with where one corporal chamber is smaller than the other side

both can be improved with traction devices and pumps and hanging but peyronies may require additional action to break down the plaque
I jelqed bro is that why?

your dick is a far right extremist

Bump

yeah u could have damaged it resulting in peyronies
Permanent or nah, it's not that severe and won't affect sex probably but i jelqed soft and did less than 20 reps was js checking it out

It’s looking for the right answer also

Fuck I’m worried mine kinda bends to the left but it has been like that since I was 12

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer and User28823
It’s looking for the right answer also
Didn't laugh. at all. not a single mimic.
Although idgaf since its not even that severe (wont affect sex or anything) and is probably temporary

Permanent or nah, it's not that severe and won't affect sex probably but i jelqed soft and did less than 20 reps was js checking it out
the curve will get worse if u don't address it early with the methods i suggested

Didn't laugh. at all. not a single mimic.
Although idgaf since its not even that severe (wont affect sex or anything) and is probably temporary
ogey

the curve will get worse if u don't address it early with the methods i suggested
How will it even go worse? Won't the microtears caused by jelqing heal? And does hanging by itself work, I can do it, i can pull my dick down by my hand

How will it even go worse? Won't the microtears caused by jelqing heal? And does hanging by itself work, I can do it, i can pull my dick down by my hand
because calcium deposits will form and grow over time

hanging is dangerous, u should read up on it on thundersplace forum and other forums, using ur hand you'll prolly just end up causing damage to the dorsal nerve and not enough force

for peyronies i'd just try a aliexpress extender that comes with parts you'd find in a phallosan forte for cheap
there's also restorex device but uncomfortable and expensive

• +1
Reactions: asdvek
Fap with left hand , but it could be better as I changed hands and stopped wearing underwear so often
I always fap with left but it bent to right, also note that I'm on 21 day nofap rn, and before I started nofap and used to masturbate, I didn't even have a bent dick, my dick was normal when I used to fap. Jelqing did this definitely, only did one session too. Should've been content with my 8x6.

because calcium deposits will form and grow over time

hanging is dangerous, u should read up on it on thundersplace forum and other forums, using ur hand you'll prolly just end up causing damage to the dorsal nerve and not enough force

for peyronies i'd just try a aliexpress extender that comes with parts you'd find in a phallosan forte for cheap
there's also restorex device but uncomfortable and expensive
Nigga u literally said u should hang now ur saying its dangerous

Anyways forget about it
The curve is not that bad, jelqing causes microtears and they heal over time causing your dick to be bigger, that's how jelqing works. I'll wait a few days and see if it goes away, if it doesn't, ropemaxx.

• JFL
Reactions: User28823
Fap with left hand , but it could be better as I changed hands and stopped wearing underwear so often
useless, I always fapped with my right hand and it bends to the left

• +1
Reactions: asdvek
Nigga u literally said u should hang now ur saying its dangerous

Anyways forget about it
The curve is not that bad, jelqing causes microtears and they heal over time causing your dick to be bigger, that's how jelqing works. I'll wait a few days and see if it goes away, if it doesn't, ropemaxx.
nigga jelqing is dangerous
hanging is dangerous if u don't know what ur doing i just know ur bout to break ur dick even more

• Woah
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
nigga jelqing is dangerous
hanging is dangerous if u don't know what ur doing i just know ur bout to break ur dick even more
is bathmate dangerous