why does my face look bloated when i go out

E

esotericmmm

Bronze
noticing that when i get home from school my face seems way more bloated

also notice when i get home i just overall look a lot worse eyes look worse face looks wider its weird

There could be a million different factors nobody on .org can give you an answer on this specific topic. Just follow the debloat guides and you should be set.

• +1
Reactions: pneumocystosis
There could be a million different factors nobody on .org can give you an answer on this specific topic. Just follow the debloat guides and you should be set.
im honestly thinking that the fact that my hair is getting so puffy and fucked up during the day is making my face look a lot wider too

im honestly thinking that the fact that my hair is getting so puffy and fucked up during the day is making my face look a lot wider too
Time for a haircut

i have bloated face in the morning and lean in the evening, try eating less salt and dont eat carbohydrates before sleep

i have bloated face in the morning and lean in the evening, try eating less salt and dont eat carbohydrates before sleep
yeah same i notice that too ill take it in

Fluid gathers in your face while you sleep lying down. Diapers throughout the day. Also dehydration throughout sleep causes water retention.

Fluid gathers in your face while you sleep lying down. Diapers throughout the day. Also dehydration throughout sleep causes water retention
so whats the method do i sleep with elevated head to reduce it?

could you pls link me a good guide

Disappears*
so whats the method do i sleep with elevated head to reduce it?
My bad I read this thread wrong. Could just be in your head or you are high bf%/boneless and then the carbs/sodium you consume while at school bloats your face up. Also while at school you probably don’t drink any water since there’s no time and you probably don’t bring a bottle. This causes water retention when you get home as you don’t drink much in the morning and then go 6+ further hours without drinking.

The best solution is having good bones and being lean so that water retention barely exists.

i m
Disappears*

My bad I read this thread wrong. Could just be in your head or you are high bf%/boneless and then the carbs/sodium you consume while at school bloats your face up. Also while at school you probably don’t drink any water since there’s no time and you probably don’t bring a bottle. This causes water retention when you get home as you don’t drink much in the morning and then go 6+ further hours without drinking.

The best solution is having good bones and being lean so that water retention barely exists
im sub 20 bf and ur right about the water i hardly drink any at school as opposed to home i do agree i also dont have extremely strong bones so that contributes

• +1
Reactions: Allornothing
i m

im sub 20 bf and ur right about the water i hardly drink any at school as opposed to home i do agree i also dont have extremely strong bones so that contributes
Yeah you’re pretty much going 16+ hours without drinking water (including sleep) after drinking a lot at home like you say. This is pretty much a recipe for water retention giving the timing and inconsistent water consumption. If you went another 8 hours without drinking it would probably have the opposite effect as your body would rely on the retained water to survive and you would actually start to debloat. This is basically the principle behind dry fasting.

Leanmax to 12% and bring a bottle to school. Drink lots of water.

Yeah you’re pretty much going 16+ hours without drinking water (including sleep) after drinking a lot at home like you say. This is pretty much a recipe for water retention giving the timing and inconsistent water consumption. If you went another 8 hours without drinking it would probably have the opposite effect as your body would rely on the retained water to survive and you would actually start to debloat. This is basically the principle behind dry fasting.

Leanmax to 12% and bring a bottle to school. Drink lots of water.
will do, thanks you for your help brothrr