Why does my skin look better when I’ve literally baked my ass in the sun for the last two weeks?

SubhumanCurrycel

SubhumanCurrycel

It’s just hair bro
I deadass think we look best when we are in the same type of climate/environment as our ancestors especially when it comes to skin

My skin is better than it was back in winter when it’s summer Rn (PS I’m in Southern Hemisphere)

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov and PYT
winter cracks my skin fr, I mean it's not out of the question for sunnier conditions to improve overall collagen

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov, PYT and SubhumanCurrycel
I deadass think we look best when we are in the same type of climate/environment as our ancestors especially when it comes to skin

My skin is better than it was back in winter when it’s summer Rn (PS I’m in Southern Hemisphere)
I remember reading something on how if you have a high meat/cholestrol diet the sun won't impact your collagen as much

• +1
Reactions: PYT and SubhumanCurrycel
Because your body response better to test and other hormones

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Lev Peshkov, PYT and SubhumanCurrycel
Because protecting your skin from the sun is a meme, our ancestors lived and worked outside and they were perfectly fine, the sun scare is a scam to make you buy sun screen.

• +1
Reactions: PYT, Deleted member 9344, Deleted member 6423 and 3 others
Yea watch out for big sunscreen can’t believe they funded all that anti sun research

• +1
Reactions: PYT and SubhumanCurrycel
Because protecting your skin from the sun is a meme, our ancestors lived and worked outside and they were perfectly fine, the sun scare is a scam to make you buy sun screen.
This, one should wear sunscreen only when it's too shiny or stying over 2 hours

• +1
Reactions: PYT
hate it when these assumptions just get placed here without any sources / evidence

• +1
Reactions: PYT
They also never had problems getting laid, because of looking to old or not like a prettyboy insta model collagen god.
Nobody here said sun is bad for your health. Its bad for aging = bad far having sex long term. Of course our ancestors didnt care about this fucking shit, because they always got sex no matter what quality their skin had.

• +1
Reactions: PYT and Deleted member 10536
Beta carotene and astaxanthin along with other anti-oxidants helped reduce the impacts of aging from sun damage and added to our overall complexion.

not replaced.

I worship the sun