Why does Ramirez look so scuffed in his mugshot

NarrowBones

NarrowBones

Ogre rat twink
IMG 0542

Like he looks so good in his other pics

• +1
Reactions: IMOGYOU, aesthetic beauty, SA7 and 1 other person
I don't know, maybe because he got his shit kicked by a mob of people after figuring out he was a violent rapist and serial killer. Not sure though.

• +1
Reactions: Beastchodecode, IMOGYOU, TheTakeoverHasBegun and 2 others
Didn't take it during his prime

I don't know, maybe because he got his shit kicked by a mob of people after figuring out he was a violent rapist and serial killer. Not sure though.
Are u being sarcastic you ugly fuck bag, I’m not too informed on the story of Richard but there’s no need to be a dick.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 43403, Allornothing, TheTakeoverHasBegun and 7 others
Ramirez was actually on the run for a while before he was caught. Like literally he was running to get away and got scuffed up in the process.

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr
Are u being sarcastic you ugly fuck bag, I’m not too informed on the story of Richard but there’s no need to be a dick.
Not being a dick at all, I watched a documentary and he got his shit rocked eventually once he got caught. Maybe this picture is right after, seems like you took it the wrong way though.

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 43403
It was actually me, I time traveled back in time to beat the shit out of him so I could looksmin him just in time for his mugshot.

• JFL
Reactions: becomingnearperfect
This sounds like a copypasta

• JFL
Reactions: Beastchodecode
His teeth was fucked

He still look good

Lighting

• +1
Reactions: Beastchodecode
It’s just lighting and angles I saw a clip of him being taken in and he looked insane but dark brown shitskin cause of being in the sun

he’s a serial killer and is insane so that might have a very slight effect on facial expression. hope that helped (y)